[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 4,582 comments
  • 246,813 views
Hey Guys! Lock in my spot for the #39 in Swift Auto sport.
 
Hey Guys! Lock in my spot for the #39 in Swift Auto sport.
You have to do it Phish. :p There's a google form to fill out on the page before the previous page I believe.
 
You have to do it Phish. :p There's a google form to fill out on the page before the previous page I believe.
blahhh Lol I knew it was something like that. im on the search for it now. don't have much time gotta go racing tonight. but had to get this done first. Lol

can you quote me on it @GTRacer22 on where the forum is?


Edit: Done Found It :sly: Should be all signed up for the season now!
 
Last edited:
blahhh Lol I knew it was something like that. im on the search for it now. don't have much time gotta go racing tonight. but had to get this done first. Lol

can you quote me on it @GTRacer22 on where the forum is?


Edit: Done Found It :sly: Should be all signed up for the season now!
You are locked in! All SAS cars are locked in now! :cheers:

@swiftsmith do you have @Ph1sher's cars with the #39?

Filled out that form as a precaution just in case I do manage to get into a full time position.
Gotcha. :)
 
Who all will most likely be attending the test session if it were to be after dark on the east coast? (GTP/SkypeID)

1: nascarfan1400/nascarfan1400
 
1: nascarfan1400/nascarfan1400
2: Michelin/gtp_michelin9960
 
1: nascarfan1400/nascarfan1400
2: Michelin/gtp_michelin9960
3: DurWinning/ Paul Del Prete
 
1: nascarfan1400/nascarfan1400
2: Michelin/gtp_michelin9960
3: DurWinning/ Paul Del Prete
4: Vetteman24/twiggierfan210
 
1: nascarfan1400/nascarfan1400
2: Michelin/gtp_michelin9960
3: DurWinning/ Paul Del Prete
4: Vetteman24/twiggierfan210
5: Ph1sher/ ph7shr
 
1: nascarfan1400/nascarfan1400
2: Michelin/gtp_michelin9960
3: DurWinning/Paul Del Prete
4: Vetteman24/twiggierfan210
5: Ph1sher/ph7shr
6: GTRacer22/Jacob Descoteau
 
8:25 PM
Sunset in Daytona Beach, FL

About an hour until we get rolling. :)
 
Ive started adding people to the chat.
 
What a bs finish.
 
You guys finished at 2AM? Good thing I went to sleep then.
 
Great to see @Furinkazen at Daytona walking around the garages after that horrific accident at Indianapolis.

Looks like being #Furistrongd (insert trademark here) didn't stop him from, you know, living. :lol:

And I wish I could've joined myself, but the hours were too risky for me. Trying to talk as loudly as I talked earlier yesterday with my parents trying to sleep would be a rather dangerous mission...
 
Press Release from Audi Sport Team America

-Neuburg, Germany

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

RACETV: We are here with the driver of the #15 Under Armour Audi, Jacob P. Jacob, you ran the Daytona test in the Dodge Dart but you running this season in the Audi, why did you hop into the Dart?

JP: I was at Daytona as the guys at Audi Sport said they should have a car ready for that test but we had a small issue with the motor and the car did not leave Germany, so the guys over at Dodge-SRT asked me if I wanted to log some laps in the Dart and since I was there I was not going to pass up the opportunity.

RTV: Tell us what made you jump over to GTPFS?

JP: Well, Dr. Wolfgang Ullrich came to me and told me about Audi's plans to race in GTPFS after the DTM season was over and said that he wanted an American driver to lead the program and having worked for Audi in DTM and multiple GT3 races worldwide, I was honored and could not say no.

RTV: New Driver, New Manufacturer, New Team; What are your expectations?

JP: To say my goal is to win a championship in my first year would be a lie as of right now we are a part time team but we are the first alternate for a full time ride, so our goal is to get a few top-10's maybe a few top-5's and possibly a win, if we are lucky. We are just going to log as many laps as possible and learn as much as possible for an all out assault in 2016

RTV: Thank you for your time and best of luck this year

JP: Thank you and I just want to thank all of the guys at Audi for giving me this wonderful opportunity and Under Armour for coming on board as my sponsor
 
yes.png
 
Is there plans for a test tonight or tomorrow?
 
Oh yeah since I'm here: @Jahgee1124 their seems to be a problem with the numbers on the Payday 2 and Mortal Kombat cars. Figured I'd let you know.
 
Confirmed part-time driver. Don't even have a scheme yet. If someone wants to make a solid black car for me, just PM me and send it to me.

(#77 Chevrolet)
 
Back