[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 4,582 comments
  • 246,811 views
  1. nascarfan1400
  2. AudiMan2011
  3. BRRT_Angel
  4. KuniKino****a
  5. Clayton Hardy
  6. Niku Driver HC
  7. tbwhhs
  8. Jahgee1124
  9. GranTurismo916
  10. DurWinning
  11. Smurfybug
  12. GTRacer22
  13. Swiftsmith
  14. DCybertron
  15. The Bman
  16. SVX
  17. Doodle
  18. BayneHamlin1121
  19. BKGlover
  20. raven214
  21. Dustone
  22. Harsk100
  23. vetteman24 (Full Time)
  24. Gerarghini
  25. Michelin
  26. Quietgirl
  27. Whitetail
  28. Ph1sher
  29. amaterasu
  30. samurai8juice
  31. RACECAR
  32. Jordan
  33. CSMDuty11
ARE LOCKED IN- 7 Spots OPEN ( RCB and tirediron on reserved list due to personal outing)
 
Who was on the list of 42 before that isn't locked in at this point?
 
Press Conference from Audi Sport Team America on the news of a full time ride is scheduled for 1PM on July 21st
 
I have nr2003 with the correct mod and made my own car for myself. How do I get on the servers tho?
It's all ran by A.I. The game isn't even needed.
 
@GTPFSRumors: @AutobacsUSRacing has a new driver as sourced through a fan leak. May have news very shortly due to this.
 
I don't know who's going to drive it, but I do have 5 schemes made for someone if they want to drive the #23 Mountain Dew Chevrolet in a 100% non Team Kate Upton (Besides it being painted by me) affiliated car :lol:
 
I also still have a hooters ford without a number in case anyone wants it. :lol:
 
I am planning on being in this while I wait for a full time Straight Talk IndyCar Series ride in 2017.
 
Before everyone throws their hat in, there's still a long process that needs to be done. @rcb929 and @Tired iron should be in due to not having the current ability to reserve a spot. Then @CSMDuty11 @vetteman24 @amaterasu get first call. We have to be patient.
I think nas reserved rcb & Tired's as locked in (So not in the 7 available spots), then he's already counted the 3 you posted. So that would leave 4; @Razor440 (If he's interested in B-Spec NR2003), @Davis, the 23's I designed are open and @DCybertron Hooters car is too, which would fill all the slots
 
I think nas reserved rcb & Tired's as locked in (So not in the 7 available spots), then he's already counted the 3 you posted. So that would leave 4; @Razor440 (If he's interested in B-Spec NR2003), @Davis, the 23's I designed are open and @DCybertron Hooters car is too, which would fill all the slots

@Davis is already set as #46 for Team Autobacs America, and is currently designing his own livery.
 
SVX
@Davis is already set as #46 for Team Autobacs America, and is currently designing his own livery.
That's what I'm saying, he's got one of the 4 remaining (Not that he's using mine or @DCybertron's)
 
SVX
Oh, sounded like you were saying the #23 livery was open for use, apologies.
It is, but I figured him and Razor were providing their own liveries, that's why I tagged them first
 
Is it still possible for me to sign up???
 
Something that involves a 5. I don't know if any are taken.
 
Back