RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
Challenges don't start until after Old Spice, when the points are posted. You don't know that who you think you can challenge now is who you can actually challenge.

I'll record them soon (Probably tomorrow), and then it'll be up to the based YouTube gods as to when they get posted :lol:

Well, good luck for that. The Based YouTube god will be quite upset at you uploading so much in such a straight-forward manner. I'll have the "Technical Difficulties" gif at hand just in case. :lol:

Track officials have noted that the last turn before the start finish line has been particularly slippery, drivers weren't warned of this but learned after the race began

By the way, here's how the videos will be recorded/released (Step by step)
  1. Record 30 lap video
  2. Compress video
  3. Add instrumental to video
  4. Compress video & instrumental
  5. Upload to YouTube
  6. Tag all of you
  7. See step 1
Bolded is where we're at as of when I remember to update it

Last edited:
upload_2015-8-1_3-0-23.png
I started the upload at the time of this post, so expect it sometime this afternoon

I have to ask, how people are liking the race so far? Also, how do you guys feel about the background music.

I still need to actually watch the darn things, but from what could I gather from the description, your musical choice is weird as all heck, man. The last band I was expecting to hear in a NASCAR race, and you managed to pick it... :lol:

I still need to actually watch the darn things, but from what could I gather from the description, your musical choice is weird as all heck, man. The last band I was expecting to hear in a NASCAR race, and you managed to pick it... :lol:
Most pop music instrumentals sped up sounds like japanese game music :lol:

Compressing Part 4 now, when the video is working is when I'll post the standings tagging everyone and giving people the ability to officially challenge each other for points

Latest Posts

Back