RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
  • 59,284 views
  • If @Jahgee1124 finishes 21st or better, I win the championship
  • If @Doodle finishes 1st and @Jahgee1124 finishes 22nd or worse, @Doodle finishes 2nd and @Jahgee1124 finishes 23rd or worse, @Doodle finishes 3rd and @Jahgee1124 finishes 24th or worse, @Doodle finishes 4th and @Jahgee1124 finishes 25th or worse, @Doodle finishes 5th and @Jahgee1124 finishes 26th; then @Doodle wins the championship
  • No one else can win the championship or get to the tiebreaker for the championship
  • Should a tie occur a 10 mile race with @Jahgee1124 & @Doodle at the closest track for the two in terms of results, Paris, will occur
  • This tiebreaker will occur with any other ties in the points
  • Videos of the tiebreaker races will be recorded
 
Last edited:
Hey, Jahgee? May I make a suggestion? When you post all dem tags, be sure to remove the "@" from those which represent people who have already decided on their pick. That way, there's no need to have 'bout 15 or so alerts for something some have already chosen. How's that?
 
Hey, Jahgee? May I make a suggestion? When you post all dem tags, be sure to remove the "@" from those which represent people who have already decided on their pick. That way, there's no need to have 'bout 15 or so alerts for something some have already chosen. How's that?
Good idea :lol:
 
There ya go, isn't that much cleaner and less bothersome alert-wise? Now only a handful will need to hear the same thing over and over again until they chose they own pick. :lol:

Also, for those who will copy the list, I'd advise you to do the same (i.e. removing the "@" symbol from your name to turn off the tagging).
 
1/3 of the way through the race, 5 retirements but 2 of them are mechanical
 
If the race were the length of all the other races, then
swiftsmith would have won the race and I would have won the championship
, on lap 74 now
 
I'm very confusedon how I fell out of the championship with just 1 race.
 
I'm very confusedon how I fell out of the championship with just 1 race.
My guy has been on a hot streak lately, with 2 wins in a row, and in that timeframe your best finish was 8th with two bottom half of the field finishes
 
Race just finished BTW, hope you all are ready for a ~2 hour video, remember you wanted this :lol:
 
Switch. Would like to win something for once.
 
Just put me down as switch so I can stop being alerted..
 
Just put me down as switch so I can stop being alerted..
 
 
Back