RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
  • 59,283 views
Video with music is being saved to flash drive, then it's onto uploading. I'd say ~6 months is a good length for a season :lol:

Hey, you were more or less consistent within said 6 months, regarding the uploading of videos. No huge gaps, no general procrastination and the like. :lol:

As for the Old Spice race so far, I'm liking it. Although I do have to question the lack of grip in certain corners... Did someone spill a box of grease in the track? :lol: The song choice for the "c" part is pretty nice, good old nostalgic tunes are the best thing. Go Daft Funk.
 
Hey, you were more or less consistent within said 6 months, regarding the uploading of videos. No huge gaps, no general procrastination and the like. :lol:

As for the Old Spice race so far, I'm liking it. Although I do have to question the lack of grip in certain corners... Did someone spill a box of grease in the track? :lol: The song choice for the "c" part is pretty nice, good old nostalgic tunes are the best thing. Go Daft Funk.
I may have turned the AI's grip down too far, but besides the last turn I'd say it improved the racing
 
I may have turned the AI's grip down too far, but besides the last turn I'd say it improved the racing

I won't disagree with that, man, the racing is indeed close and exciting. I can't help but to comment along as the race goes on (yup, that means I basically speak to myself, duh). :lol: Although with so many incidents, the field can get pretty separated at times...
 
I won't disagree with that, man, the racing is indeed close and exciting. I can't help but to comment along as the race goes on (yup, that means I basically speak to myself, duh). :lol: Although with so many incidents, the field can get pretty separated at times...
Spoiler alert, the field doesn't end separated, that's all I'm saying :lol:
 
Spoiler alert, the field doesn't end separated, that's all I'm saying :lol:

Oh boy, mad group dash for the finish? This is going to be good...
I just hope I don't get overrun by all the other guys (and gals), I'm doing pretty well so far after such a rough start (blasted reverse grids).
 
Last edited:
The video will (Unless processing takes a lot longer) be made public and posted here at 8 PM (1 hour 44 minutes from this post) with the final standings, results and how challenges will work
 
upload_2015-8-3_19-55-14.png

5 minutes and I'll hit publish
 

  1. @Jahgee1124 222 0
  2. @Doodle 212 -10
  3. @raven214 195 -27
  4. @swiftsmith 194 -28
  5. @Niku Driver HC 190 -32
  6. @Harsk100 181 -41
  7. @quietgirl 179 -43
  8. @Michelin 171 -51
  9. @RACECAR 166 -56
  10. @nascarfan1400 163 -59
  11. @tbwhhs 154 -68
  12. @DCybertron 152 -70
  13. @Gerarghini 146 -76
  14. @Tired iron 141 -81
  15. @samurai8juice 135 -87
  16. @BKGlover 134 -88
  17. @rcb929 130 -92
  18. @PatrisS136 130 -92
  19. @The Bman 129 -93
  20. @Grandea GTR 127 -95
  21. @BRRT_Angel 125 -97
  22. @Clayton Hardy 123 -99
  23. @CodDemon101 120 -102
  24. @DurWinning 112 -110
  25. @Smurfybug 106 -116
  26. @GTRacer22 81 -141
If you challenge someone, say "I challenge @INSERT CHALLENGED MEMBER HERE". I'll quote your post and tag whoever you challenge asking for you to accept/reject the challenge. If you are challenged, wait until this post to respond to the challenge, and respond by quoting me saying either "I Accept" or "I Decline". The following points will be added/subtracted after the challenge: If the challenger wins, then the challenger receives 5 points and the challenged loses 1, if the challenged wins the challenger loses 5 points and the challenged receives 5. If Person A challenges Person B, then after the challenge is posted, Person B can challenge Person A. The Challenger will pick the type of track that is used (Road Course, Short Track, Speedway or Superspeedway) and a 12.5 mile will be held at the track style chosen. No cautions, damage or tire wear.
 
Last edited:
I challenge @Smurfybug. PIR if possible?
 
I challenge @Harsk100 to an Oval Track race.

I'll take my chances, if I don't risk it now I might lose to a superior driver who challenges me instead. So I'll make use of my challenge rights.

Also, nice finale to an overall great season. I have to say, even with the extra-long videos, I enjoyed seeing the race happen. This whole "pick your own driver" gimmick was neat, and it provided for some close racing. Even when the A.I. derp'd... :lol:
 
I challenge @Harsk100 to an Oval Track race.

I'll take my chances, if I don't risk it now I might lose to a superior driver who challenges me instead. So I'll make use of my challenge rights.

Also, nice finale to an overall great season. I have to say, even with the extra-long videos, I enjoyed seeing the race happen. This whole "pick your own driver" gimmick was neat, and it provided for some close racing. Even when the A.I. derp'd... :lol:
@Harsk100 do you accept?

Also, you can still get challenged by someone even after you challenge someone :lol:, it's feasible you could do 4 challenges earning up to 20 points or losing up to 12
 
@Harsk100 do you accept?

Also, you can still get challenged by someone even after you challenge someone :lol:, it's feasible you could do 4 challenges earning up to 20 points or losing up to 12

He'll take a while to answer that, I bet. It's late around these parts (like 1:35 in the morning kind of late :crazy:)... :lol:

Also, yeesh, 4 challenges? That's some high stakes business right there, as in "high risks, higher reward" sort of business. I'll be lucky enough if I don't get challenged by a faster driver. But I do have faith in Tony, he has made a fine job considering the circunstances.
 
@RACECAR You have been summoned. I CHALLENGE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Bristol Night if possible.
 
Hey Jahgee, can I challenge you for the fun of it? No points awarded/deducted. I just want to see how my driver would fair 1v1 against the champion.
 
Back