RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
  • 59,284 views
Challenges don't start until after Old Spice, when the points are posted. You don't know that who you think you can challenge now is who you can actually challenge.
 
Can I challenge you then @BRRT_Angel? You'll probably kick my ass since my driver seems to have play-doh as a brain.
 
The video is going to be split up into 4 parts
  • Start-Lap 31
  • Lap 31-Lap 61
  • Lap 61-Lap 91
  • Lap 91-End

It's going to be one long day of watching when those four videos get released... :lol:
 
It's going to be one long day of watching when those four videos get released... :lol:
I'll record them soon (Probably tomorrow), and then it'll be up to the based YouTube gods as to when they get posted :lol:
 
I'll record them soon (Probably tomorrow), and then it'll be up to the based YouTube gods as to when they get posted :lol:

Well, good luck for that. The Based YouTube god will be quite upset at you uploading so much in such a straight-forward manner. I'll have the "Technical Difficulties" gif at hand just in case. :lol:
 
Track officials have noted that the last turn before the start finish line has been particularly slippery, drivers weren't warned of this but learned after the race began
 
By the way, here's how the videos will be recorded/released (Step by step)
  1. Record 30 lap video
  2. Compress video
  3. Add instrumental to video
  4. Compress video & instrumental
  5. Upload to YouTube
  6. Tag all of you
  7. See step 1
Bolded is where we're at as of when I remember to update it
 
Last edited:
upload_2015-8-1_3-0-23.png
I started the upload at the time of this post, so expect it sometime this afternoon
 
It works now, if anyone's curious, upgrading my laptop to Windows 10 then I'll record part 2.
 
Works. 👍
 
I have to ask, how people are liking the race so far? Also, how do you guys feel about the background music.
 
I have to ask, how people are liking the race so far? Also, how do you guys feel about the background music.

I still need to actually watch the darn things, but from what could I gather from the description, your musical choice is weird as all heck, man. The last band I was expecting to hear in a NASCAR race, and you managed to pick it... :lol:
 
I still need to actually watch the darn things, but from what could I gather from the description, your musical choice is weird as all heck, man. The last band I was expecting to hear in a NASCAR race, and you managed to pick it... :lol:
Most pop music instrumentals sped up sounds like japanese game music :lol:
 
Most pop music instrumentals sped up sounds like japanese game music :lol:

Welp, that's one way of putting it, haha. As I've said, I need to watch them first, but if they're working, that's a good start.
 
Compressing the video now, then I'll add the music and upload it. You guys may get two parts today :lol:
 
Compressing Part 4 now, when the video is working is when I'll post the standings tagging everyone and giving people the ability to officially challenge each other for points
 
Video with music is being saved to flash drive, then it's onto uploading. I'd say ~6 months is a good length for a season :lol:
 
Back