RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
  • 59,270 views
@Grandea GTR To tell you how strongly I recommend you switch drivers, I ran a test race at Daytona 1988, the other drivers were doing laps in 41 seconds, your laps were 46 seconds
 
What are our parameters for driver choice?
 
What are our parameters for driver choice?
You can choose whoever you want, I can only recommend that you picked someone who raced in the series you choose during the years you choose
 
@Grandea GTR To tell you how strongly I recommend you switch drivers, I ran a test race at Daytona 1988, the other drivers were doing laps in 41 seconds, your laps were 46 seconds
Alright, so racers that are actually in the IROC, correct?
 
Um, is there a popular series?
Not sure what you mean, I'm just saying it will be easier to pick a driver from a series like CART or NASCAR rather than IROC because more drivers competed in them than they did in IROC
 
Um, is there a popular series?
Pick someone who did really well in the series they ran. Example #1: Chase Elliott won the Nationwide Series last year. If you chose him, it would be Chase Elliott-Nationwide Series-2014
Example #2-Sebastien Bourdais-Champ Car World Series-2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
That's just two off of the top of my head. Google is your buddy right now.
 
I wouldn't recommend picking 2014 Chase Elliott, seeing as someone else already has picked him
Figured as much. Just using him as a clear example.
 
I guess I can go with the 2014 NASCAR season if it is available, thinking of a driver right now.
 
How about Jeff Burton?
From what years (Pick up to 5) and what series (Refer to the form if you don't know what series you want to pick)
 
From what years (Pick up to 5) and what series (Refer to the form if you don't know what series you want to pick)
1999, 2001, 2008, 2013, 2014

Series: Sprint Cup
 
Last edited:
Wait I can pick more than 1 series,& year?
 
Wait I can pick more than 1 series,& year?
1 series, but up to 5 years (Chase Elliott has only run 1 Nationwide season, so you'd need to switch series/driver to take advantage of this)
 
I picked all 5 years Mark Martin finished as a runner-up in the Cup series for example.
 
I'd like to get to 25 before I start Round 1, but I just don't see it happening :(, if you think anyone you know may be interested in this, feel free to tag them, let them know it's a thing
 
I'd like to get to 25 before I start Round 1, but I just don't see it happening :(, if you think anyone you know may be interested in this, feel free to tag them, let them know it's a thing

Have you already tagged the people from both the Porsche and the NASCAR Fantasy series, that haven't seen this yet?
 
Have you already tagged the people from both the Porsche and the NASCAR Fantasy series, that haven't seen this yet?
I tagged them in the OP, I could repeat that
 
How about you tag every single member of GTPlanet. It could work. I mean you never know, right?
Gotta expand the viewer base somehow :lol:
 
Back