RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
  • 59,270 views
Who's interested in finding out what their Potential for Success rating (I've calculated it from the ratings your car has received)? For comparison, my rating is 2012
I'll take one.
 
Is that somewhat decent?
A perfect (100/100 in everything) has a rating of 2200, and you're 100 above a champion in a series, so make of it what you will
 
I want to know
 
Highest so far, I've only done the ones that have asked for it

Well, at least I know I'm not exactly last, but I do know that some may have picked even better drivers than me. The question is how many...
 
Well, at least I know I'm not exactly last, but I do know that some may have picked even better drivers than me. The question is how many...
Looking at everyone's actual ratings, I don't think anyone will get higher than yours, though remember the rating is only for "Potential" of Success
 
Looking at everyone's actual ratings, I don't think anyone will get higher than yours, though remember the rating is only for "Potential" of Success

Better not take that number too much to heart then, one does not win only on "Potential", there are other things involved.
 
Also, looks like Destruction Arena will have to be abandoned, the question is to get rid of another round to make the season 10, leave the season at 11 or find a replacement and make the season 12 again.
 
Also, looks like Destruction Arena will have to be abandoned, the question is to get rid of another round to make the season 10, leave the season at 11 or find a replacement and make the season 12 again.

That depends on whether you want an fair number of rounds and/or if you find a suitable replacement track.
 
That depends on whether you want an fair number of rounds and/or if you find a suitable replacement track.
I'd like to have at least one "Over the Top" unrealistic track, which is what Destruction Arena was. I've found a website with a couple and am checking them out now.
 
Mine's fairly decent.
*Sees Niku's.*
Nevermind. :lol:

Anyways, these ratings make me think of years, and the first thing that popped into my head, (sadly) about 1989 is..

upload_2015-2-9_15-51-41.png

Followed by..

upload_2015-2-9_15-55-12.png
So uh... yeah.
These are not manly, stock car driver type thoughts. :lol:
 
Who's interested in finding out what their Potential for Success rating (I've calculated it from the ratings your car has received)? For comparison, my rating is 2012

Shoot I like to know for the heck of it.
 
Mine's fairly decent.
*Sees Niku's.*
Nevermind. :lol:

Anyways, these ratings make me think of years, and the first thing that popped into my head, (sadly) about 1989 is..

View attachment 307576

Followed by..

View attachment 307578
So uh... yeah.
These are not manly, stock car driver type thoughts. :lol:

Well, I am sorry for destroying your hopes and dreams DC, didn't meant it. Oops... :dopey:

Also, wow did that year reference also come out of nowhere... :lol:
 
Who's interested in finding out what their Potential for Success rating (I've calculated it from the ratings your car has received)? For comparison, my rating is 2012
I'm curious. 👍
 
Who's interested in finding out what their Potential for Success rating (I've calculated it from the ratings your car has received)? For comparison, my rating is 2012
Yes please
 
The abrupt ending is my game crashing
 
I was bored, and decided to see what the colors people chose.
A lot of people like blue and red, I guess.
View attachment 307708
I can barely tell some of these apart. :lol:

Sheet, my colour is the exact same as rcb's! How in the heck did I manage to get to that point? :lol:

Also, wow Jahgee, that is one messed up A.I. entrance, it is bugged?
 
Back