RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
  • 59,284 views
If 3 more people vote 300 KM, then the poll will prematurely end, as there will be no point since it already won :lol:
 
So this is why I'm getting so many alerts? :lol:
Put me down as 300km. I think that it already won. :p
I really wanted people to be aware of it :lol:

Unless the comeback for shorter videos starts now, and people who haven't been on in weeks come back, then yeah, it's already won :lol:
 
If anyone else votes for 300 KM, the poll will close and the length will have been decided
 
For anyone who doesn't know what Old Spice Raceway is, it's a fantasy track from the EA Sports NASCAR series.

​
 
Also, there may or may not be background music for this round and next, should the sound not work for some reason
 
I wonder how many crashes will take place on the huge banked right-hander. :lol:
 
For anyone who doesn't know what Old Spice Raceway is, it's a fantasy track from the EA Sports NASCAR series.

​


I remember this track from the PS2 copy of NASCAR 08 (though instead of "Featherlites", they were called "Whelen modifieds")
 
I remember this track from the PS2 copy of NASCAR 08 (though instead of "Featherlites", they were called "Whelen modifieds")
2005 was the only EA NASCAR game that had Featherlite, the next year Whelen took over as series sponsor
 
Piggz Stadium does have working engine audio, however I will be including background music as well, this is the first edited video in series history :lol:
 
When I was a kid, I loved Old Spice Speedway. As I grew up, my hate for it took over. :lol:

I still wish they make Dodge Raceway for it.
 
Back