RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
  • 59,286 views
I actually have the number, just haven't applied it yet as I've been busy with the Indycar templates. I intend on getting the Car and Pit crew done this week.
OK, no biggie, you have 10 days :lol:
 
I'd be willing to help @Tired iron if he wants. Unsure of his current condition so I'm not sure if he's in any condition to get that done.
 
I'll run a regular scheme if no one can make me a go daddy one:P
 
Can someone who can paint one of these templates please PM me?
 
I don't know where samurai went. He hasn't replied to the GTPFS convo, hasn't confirmed his spot, I haven't heard from him since who knows when.
 
You can, but you have to confirm that in the Piggz Stadium conversation (if you were invited for that one, which I believe you did).
Exactly, everyone was invited, and I've tagged everyone here multiple times, there's no excuse (Unless you haven't been on GTPlanet) for you to have not seen it
 
Exactly, everyone was invited, and I've tagged everyone here multiple times, there's no excuse (Unless you haven't been on GTPlanet) for you to have not seen it

And it's not even that hard to confirm that you're using the default livery; just a simple sentence and there you go. Can't really call that a complex process...
 
Can someone make a Chase Elliott Napa paint scheme please?
 
And I just found out @Gerarghini already had his completed. That just Leaves Swithsmith's now and thankfully, I literally have tons of reference to complete his so it'll be done before 3:00 AM.


Edit: Done, Sending now.
 
Last edited:
And I just found out @Gerarghini already had his completed. That just Leaves Swithsmith's now and thankfully, I literally have tons of reference to complete his so it'll be done before 3:00 AM.
It doesn't have to be by 3 AM, I won't do anything as long as it's in before noon (When I wake up :lol:)
 
Well its in anyway...so take it :lol:


And now, back to my regularly scheduled Madness on the otherside.
 
I just wanted to make a complimentary post here. All of you have done a great job putting everything together ranging from the races to the motorsports liveries and more. I applaud the creativity and charm from all of you whom have contributed to this and other series.

That's all. Carry on...
 
I kinda want to change the final race, gonna do a contest for the sole vote in the poll for it.

Name the song this lyric is from

There's a place downtown, where the freaks all come around. It's a whole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all

Here's another quote from the song to help you

Now we lookin' like pimps in our gold Trans-Am. Got my water bottle full of whiskey
 
I kinda want to change the final race, gonna do a contest for the sole vote in the poll for it.

Name the song this lyric is from
Ke$ha - Take It Off

:lol:
 
Ke$ha - Take It Off

:lol:
I'm guessing you googled it :lol:

So take your pick
  • Irwindale
  • Stay at New Hampshire
  • M&M's Superspeedway (3 Mile superspeedway)
  • Old Spice Speedway (1.5 Mile Road Course)
 
So, about that Piggz Stadium Race...

Also, Irwindale.
 
So, about that Piggz Stadium Race...

Also, Irwindale.
The replay of it is saved already, have to record, compress and upload it

Also, the poll was only for one person, whoever got the song lyric. The other 3 tracks will most likely appear in next season
 
Should the final race 100 miles (The length of the other races, 65 laps), or 300 KM (The length of a Formula 1 GP, and considered an endurance in this series, 121 laps)? To vote, copy and paste the most recent version of this list into your post and put your length vote next to your name. This poll will be open until Piggz Stadium is posted in this thread

Update on Piggz Stadium - I'll record it either during or after the race today, and upload it as soon as possible.
 
Back