RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
  • 59,284 views
When I was a kid, I loved Old Spice Speedway. As I grew up, my hate for it took over. :lol:

I still wish they make Dodge Raceway for it.
Dodge Raceway was awesome.
 
I'd love to watch this video, but too bad it doesn't exist.
 
Why do you lie to us, @Jahgee1124 ?

Y U DO DIS???!!!!
 
Google told me I could x out the window after it started processing, blame them :lol:
 
Google told me I could x out the window after it started processing, blame them :lol:

Ok, it's your fault, Jahgee and Google. Curse you for speaking ahead of time, and disrupting the video processing business. (shakes fist angrily) :mad: :lol:
 
upload_2015-7-27_16-19-45.png

Apparently it'll work eventually :lol:
 
I'll be crossing my fingers just in case, first Morten and now you... This must be the "RACE Technical Difficulties" day. :dopey:
 
Well, it is Monday. Might as well call it "Hangover" day since it seems like that's whne most of the unexplainable stuff happens.
 

HOLY ****ING **** IT WORKS!
I'll work on getting the background song uploaded separately if someone wants it. It's the instrumental to Worth It by Fifth Harmony looped and sped up gradually
 
giphy.gif
:lol:

Hell yeah, we defeated Google! Take that, multi-million-dollar media corporation. :cool:
 
Last edited:
If you really want to listen to the 46 minute instrumental separately, here's the Google Drive link to it :lol:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3HSv91939WxYmZRNUVuRDNXWWM/view

Oh yeah, just in case I want to hear all those trumpets and saxophones during 46 minutes, that always comes in handy. :lol:

Also, I forgot that it is the Piggz Stadium race, the one race where I actually run a livery that was entirely made by me! Yes, I noticed that perhaps the Codemasters logo on the sides is a bit too close to the rear of the car (your Doritos Derp Moment, everyone), but hey, it's like being a proud parent watching his son win the football game. I can't help but to say "Man, I created that right there, all me baby". :D In the meantime;

How come you decided that giving me a PIT manouever was the right thing to do towards my car? That ain't cool beans, brother. I didn't hit you... (Although I did hit another car in the rear, so oops...)
 
Oh yeah, just in case I want to hear all those trumpets and saxophones during 46 minutes, that always comes in handy. :lol:

Also, I forgot that it is the Piggz Stadium race, the one race where I actually run a livery that was entirely made by me! Yes, I noticed that perhaps the Codemasters logo on the sides is a bit too close to the rear of the car (your Doritos Derp Moment, everyone), but hey, it's like being a proud parent watching his son win the football game. I can't help but to say "Man, I created that right there, all me baby". :D In the meantime;

How come you decided that giving me a PIT manouever was the right thing to do towards my car? That ain't cool beans, brother. I didn't hit you... (Although I did hit another car in the rear, so oops...)
That was swiftsmith in the 50

I really like the song :lol:, that's why I picked it
 
Don't talk smack about them online like that. They're always watching you, and the have the IP address to your soul. :lol:

Oh right, they could flag my own Youtube account and dangerous things like that...

Ahem, all praise the might of Google. We could never find those 420 SWAG YOLO videos if it wasn't for you, all mighy based Google God. :bowdown: :lol:

That was swiftsmith in the 50

I really like the song :lol:, that's why I picked it

Aaand that's a 2x Derp Moment for me, I must be having an off day again. :dunce:

Also, no surprise about the song, if you like it, it's bound to be something wacky... :lol:
 
Here's the real song with words if people are interested (Probably not gonna like it though :lol:)
 
I don't even know who all those girls are, talk about a great start for my possibilities of knowing the song. :lol:

By the by, I must commend both RACECAR and DCybertron for their respective liveries; RACECAR's GT350 livery is as usual, a great job from a great painter, while DC's Hemi 'Cuda hommage is super slick and looks really awesome. Good job, you two, you are a fine set of car painters. 👍

Unlike your truly, of course. :lol:
 
Its...HERRRREEEEEEE???!!!!


soccer-dance-celebration-o.gif


Also, loved how the cars for Swithsmith, quietgirl and Tired Iron came out. A lot better then I was expecting.
 
The field does look way more like actual NASCAR than usual :lol:, also for Old Spice, what I'm thinking is is this for music

Unless you guys have suggestions (Instrumentals only please) that I like more
 
Last edited:
The field does look way more like actual NASCAR than usual :lol:

Can't tell if that's a compliment or an insult, haha. :lol:

But hey, all things considered, it came out pretty nice, this whole Piggz business. Sure, we could've done without the technical niggles, but in the end we saw a fun race with some unique liveries to spruce up the field. I'd call that a sucess.
 
Season 2 Poll Time, since this way worked so well last time to get user participation, here we go. All you have to do is put one of the bolded words below next to your name

How should ratings be determined next season?

Stay - Pick a driver and your ratings come from how that driver did in the season you pick. Switch - Assign each rating a letter from the list given, each letter giving a predetermined plus or minus to the rating. Switch would be more balanced, while Stay has a greater reward for what you pick for your car. I also think Switch will hold people's attention for longer, so that's why I've changed my mind to Switch, but either is fine by me

 
Last edited:
Season 2 Poll Time, since this way worked so well last time to get user participation, here we go. All you have to do is put one of the bolded words below next to your name

How should ratings be determined next season?

Stay - Pick a driver and your ratings come from how that driver did in the season you pick. Switch - Assign each rating a letter from the list given, each letter giving a predetermined plus or minus to the rating. Switch would be more balanced, while Stay has a greater reward for what you pick for your car

Stay
 
 
Last edited:
Can I drop out for next season?
 
Can I drop out for next season?
You could just not sign up, there's only one race left this season so no point in really dropping out :lol:
 
On mobile, so I'm too damn lazy to copy and paste to the comment box. Switch.
 
Back