[RACE] Weekend Fun Runs - Thnks fr th mmrsFinished 

Oh come on...
20150206_232631.jpg

Car lengths guys, car lengthS.

I can't stress this enough. I was beyond getting pissed off having to pit in for damage four laps in a row, and I try to keep cool normally.

I felt really sorry for you @nascarfan1400, I could tell you were getting tired of continuously having the race under caution not to mention certain racers not even following steward orders from you. :rolleyes:

That last lap battle mustve been incredible @Skython @SVX

Hell yes it was. @Skython ran a great race and it was a pleasure to battle with him, and the weather made it even more interesting. Maybe I might get it recorded at some point if I could lend someone's capture card for a bit.

Tomorrow I'll either join in a bit later or get up a bit earlier as I have some math homework that needs tending to. :D

SVX
I can't stress this enough. I was beyond getting pissed off having to pit in for damage four laps in a row, and I try to keep cool normally.

I felt really sorry for you @nascarfan1400, I could tell you were getting tired of continuously having the race under caution not to mention certain racers not even following steward orders from you. :rolleyes:

Hell yes it was. @Skython ran a great race and it was a pleasure to battle with him, and the weather made it even more interesting. Maybe I might get it recorded at some point if I could lend someone's capture card for a bit.

Tomorrow I'll either join in a bit later or get up a bit earlier as I have some math homework that needs tending to. :D
Likely later because we all need a good night's sleep

Likely later because we all need a good night's sleep

You're definitely right there, I'll be staying up for a few more hours to get some other homework out of the way, it's just past 11pm here, here's hoping I don't fall asleep in the middle of the anime movie I've been putting off watching. :P

Great races today/night/morning/whenever. A couple of hiccups along the way, but running quite well.

Great work to @nascarfan1400 for dealing well in the difficult times of dealings with some... Less cooperative drivers without violently smashing windows and televisions. And to commentating, and that includes @Ph1sher too. Great commentating from both of you, while maintaining a race pace. 👍
Car lengths guys, car lengthS.

Great racing aside from the first 6 laps of shenanigans in that last race. That last lap battle mustve been incredible @Skython @SVX

It was so so close. SVX and me have had some decent racing, but I think that's the cleanest/closest we've ever had... Ever.

Funny thing to note is that I was in fact listening to "Running in the 90s" at one point throughout one of the races. I have a feeling it was during the Ferraris at Motegi race.

SVX
Funny thing to note is that I was in fact listening to "Running in the 90s" at one point throughout one of the races. I have a feeling it was during the Ferraris at Motegi race.
I usually play it while we're racing because @nascarfan1400 likes the song, and then when he say HEY YOU LETS RACE!!! then I put it up to the Mic and **** gets real

Everyone, tons of fun last night.

For tonight--

Special Car (in addition to the Fiat):
ANY 2013 NASCAR CAR--- NO TUNING ALLOWED. MUST BE 2013. WILL BE RACE TONIGHT!

Back