RaceRoom: The Racing Experience General Discussion

• Thread starter MagpieRacer
  • 1,199 comments
Why is multi-class racing still not a thing? (in Single Player) and is it still planned to implement it some day?

And it's bugging me that the rearview-mirror problem still hasn't been fixed :/

Other than that, I still enjoy this game pretty much.

I needed a break from AC and Forza 7, so I started running R3E. Also I was curious about an upcoming circuit in ACC that is supposed to hit next week, Paul Ricard. Then I found myself pushing the Calloway C7R around Bathurst and thinking long and hard about getting more GT3 cars and DRM packs... Darn this title! Trying to take my pedal money before I even saved it. LOL.

The sim still feels so darn good. I was supposed to run a lap or two before leaving for work. Needless to say I was about 10 minutes late to the job after getting lost in this sim again. I can't wait until I can get back on it!

Wow. 100 cars and selectable multiclass. That's pretty cool.

Yes it's awesome and all I've been running lately.
The AI are really good just trying to figure out fuel calculations and tire wear on the longer races as they have some peculiar pit stop choices.
Not only can you choose your opponents, you can also choose their liveries very cool.

Yes it's awesome and all I've been running lately.
The AI are really good just trying to figure out fuel calculations and tire wear on the longer races as they have some peculiar pit stop choices.
Not only can you choose your opponents, you can also choose their liveries very cool.
That's awesome. Might have a shot at RRRE again just to try this ridiculousness. Wish we had it on more games.

All Content for 50€ atm

I was, and I'm still kicking myself on passing that up. Theres still a discount, but it's not as great a deal as this was. I believe the current price is 90USD for everything... Or maybe they are showing me a prorated price?

I will tally up everything I am missing. I was about to buy the premium pack, but I wonder if it's cheaper to just buy everything outright...

I know I need 5 tracks, but the cars alone may push me well over $70. I'll update this in a little while.

-EDIT-

For the missing tracks, I only need to spend $31.05.

But for the cars, I need to spend a whopping $302.61. :eek:
Um, yeah. I'm taking the discount when I get the first chance!

Last edited:
New Competiotion:

MilkyChampionship:27:SigQW9QjNPRYZnSwFvxAWJyi4hLm2Tzy-feature_banner.jpg

Wow this game is really dead. No one is posting.
I just wanted to ask if the Steam Summer Sale is worth it and was surprised that even no one is mentioning it!

Back