Racing Legends

• Thread starter Fogelhund
  • 10 comments
That does look interesting - your mission, Fogelhund, is to keep us updated!

I'm still having trouble with GP Legends, though!

i hate seeing ppl using the buzz terms "xxxxx killer". ooooooh this is going to be a gt3 killer. ooooooooh this is the new king of fighting games woooooooow. most racing games offer different advantages. and besides if two games are great then buy them both.

racing legends should be a good game. gp legends was a great game.

imo gt3 is overrated, and just an arcade racer. the ai is COMPLETE ****. there is no way to race without being pissed. theyre either way to slow and you pass them all easily, or theyre faster than you and make sure to push you off the track. passing gives you no rush. without a damage model this will never change.

so i will turn to gt series for the fun of driving tons of road cars and hotlapping. and i will buy good pc games for a true racing experience. gp4 or f1 2002. cmr3. toca or pro race driver. gp legends and hopefully racing legends.

You sound like me - desperately hanging out for TOCA Race Driver (or V8 Supercars as it will be here).

GT3 is somewhat passionless - the actual experience of driving the car is superb, but as you say the AI is a bit of a disaster, and does let the game down - hopefully TOCA will force them to raise their game in this area.

I actually dragged TOCA World Touring Cars out last night. I almost vomited when I saw how bad the graphics are, but within ten minutes I was racing door to door with the AI, trying to pass under brakes, defending my line - fantastic!

i tried the pro race driver "demo" and it seems very early. more like a test. it has great detailed graphics but its still buggy. the physics and sound are both very good also. in the demo you can power slide around with a supra. fun :)

i was relieved because before i thought it would be a bad game.

Is it me or has this project some what died. I was really looking forward to see the being completed. And I think it would of absolutly smashed all known racing games into oblivion for me. I hope it doesn't die :(. Also the graphics do actually look realistic, to such a degree, i actually thought one of the screens with the lotus 49 outside the garage was real :eek: , until I noticed the inside of the barn...

Also the graphics do actually look realistic, to such a degree, i actually thought one of the screens with the lotus 49 outside the garage was real :eek: , until I noticed the inside of the barn... [/B]

same here. But I love gt, So I'm eagerly awaiting gt4.

Back