Racing Modification/ Race Modified Cars

• Thread starter joe8
  • 676 comments
Here is a list of the cars that are raced mod.

1. Chevrolet Camaro SS RM '10
2. Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) RM '06
3. Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09
4. Dodge Challenger R/T RM '70
5. Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) RM '97
6. Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) RM '04
7. Lexus IS F RM '07
8. Lotus Elise 111R RM '04
9. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX  GSR RM '05
10. Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) RM '02
11. Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA RM '05
12. Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) RM '95
13. TVR Tuscan Speed 6 RM '00
14. Volkswagen Golf IV GTI RM '01

this list is missing the 1969 camaro, but is otherwise correct.

The RM means theve already been race modded. Not they can be. Duh!

And the fact that you can't buy or spectate these exact same 17 cars in any dealership is a coincidence, then?
And what about the fact that, so far, no car that's not on that list of the 17 RM cars was found that actually could receive the race mod? Coincidence, yet again?

Looks like PD had updated the list, comparing it to my old one.
Nope, it's been 17 all the time.

15 is better than 0.

They had no problem "optimizing" 800+ standards, couldnt they "import" a few dozen of the old R mods from GT2...?? It wouldnt be the hardest thing to apply, with Premiums they have to model the interior when it gets stripped(i believe) not in standards just poof make a livery and change the rims and include a few color combos and preset body mods, they already had so many great R mods!

They had no problem "optimizing" 800+ standards, couldnt they "import" a few dozen of the old R mods from GT2...?? It wouldnt be the hardest thing to apply, with Premiums they have to model the interior when it gets stripped(i believe) not in standards just poof make a livery and change the rims and include a few color combos and preset body mods, they already had so many great R mods!

How would they be able to use models from a ps1 game? People already complain about the standard car graphics as it is! :lol:

1970 Challenger R/T has "RM" beside it. Why not make it into something as awesome as this?
Dodge_Challenger_1970_Trans-AM_CSE0100_infineon-hist-5-08.jpg

i think the ones in the List with RM next to them are Gran Turismo made cars like in GT5P. i think these will come out as Prize cars eventually.

i am convinced that there are more cars to modify than just 17 out of 1000+

no, the ones with RM in the name are the ones that are already race modified by PD

i think the ones in the List with RM next to them are Gran Turismo made cars like in GT5P. i think these will come out as Prize cars eventually.

i am convinced that there are more cars to modify than just 17 out of 1000+

That can't be right. If all the RM cars are in the GT dealership available to buy, then that would mean no cars can be RMed. What's the point of that feature then?
RM cars are just the cars you get after you RM the cars on the list, listed before them. Like the Vette and camaro and others.

What the hell I can't race mod a BMW M3?! What were they thinking

Well, if you saw the CHROMELINE M3 car from the collector's edition, it should've made you realize that the small lip up front and the wing are all you can do to the car.

How would they be able to use models from a ps1 game? People already complain about the standard car graphics as it is! :lol:

Not the models just the liveries, its not hard to draw them up again on the standards when they already designed dozens if not hundreds of them...

I would love to see pics of RM-cars!!

Later today i will buy the Golf IV GTI and the Corvette Z06.

Ciao joe8

Last edited:
Well, if you saw the CHROMELINE M3 car from the collector's edition, it should've made you realize that the small lip up front and the wing are all you can do to the car.

One of Chris' videos talks about (lots of) mods to an AMG and I'm hoping BMW will be the same.

I've also got the signature edition waiting for me but I personally thought that M3 was tacky.

I've also got the signature edition waiting for me but I personally thought that M3 was tacky.

My brother is an M3 owner and nut, he said that Chrome line BMW is an actual car but with the "Chrome Line" graphics added i just can't remember what it's called. He to wished it didn't have the graphics on it.

I wish there were plenty of things able to add like the C63 AMG, on all cars. But it seems with the extremely limited features of RM and body parts they should have dove quite a lot deeper into the mods of these cars.

Also I love the RMs but I really wish you could choose to have a blank paintjob rather than stickers all over

My brother is an M3 owner and nut, he said that Chrome line BMW is an actual car but with the "Chrome Line" graphics added i just can't remember what it's called. He to wished it didn't have the graphics on it.

The car your brother is referring to is the M3 GTS.
bmw_m3_gts_rossi_images_main.jpg

Back