Racing With Same Cars

Is there a way to race with the same exact cars? There are so many race events in this game and I am searching for a race that I can race with all the same cars. Where do I go to find such a race event?

Thanks for any advice!

Is there a way to race with the same exact cars? There are so many race events in this game and I am searching for a race that I can race with all the same cars. Where do I go to find such a race event?

Thanks for any advice!
Just go into Drive/Single event/Race then selct your track and condition then go to Event Settings on the next screen and player vehicle is an option under opponents.

Most questions can be answered by tinkering around in the menus - nothing is irreversible (except deleting the game save...) Experiment, explore and discover.

Last edited:
Just go into Drive/Single event/Race then selct your track and condition then go to Event Settings on the next screen and player vehicle is an option under opponents.

Most questions can be answered by tinkering around in the menus - nothing is irreversible (except deleting the game save...) Experiment, explore and discover.

Thanks!

Back