Rally Car Drift Trial: Cape Ring Periphery

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
Rally Car Drift Trial: Cape Ring Periphery

DT#40 - Rally Car Drift Trial @ Cape Ring Periphery.jpg DT#40 - Rally Car Drift Trial @ Cape Ring Periphery [ER-Cars].jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[DT#40] - Rally Car Drift Trial @ Cape Ring Periphery.jpg

Last edited:
Should be easy stock if you give it enough goes but here is my specific drift car for this event.

Subaru Impreza Rally Car '03 (Tarmac Drift Setup)

Link here

trial-mountain-circuit_1-jpg.366886

"Set a large negative camber to the front and rear tyres, and lower the ride height a little more"

So, basically, PD is telling us to stance (ruin) our cars for this event. lol. Should we also hang a subway handle from the rear tow hook?

"Set a large negative camber to the front and rear tyres, and lower the ride height a little more"

So, basically, PD is telling us to stance (ruin) our cars for this event. lol. Should we also hang a subway handle from the rear tow hook?

You have 3 places you can put your setups A,B & C for setting up you car. Just use B or C and you have your rally setup in A and use B or C for the drift set up.

You have 3 places you can put your setups A,B & C for setting up you car. Just use B or C and you have your rally setup in A and use B or C for the drift set up.

I was just messing around :)

I picked a car at random, set the diff to 90/10 and battled the car through. It was all good.

Back