Rally pack expansion discussion

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 1' started by Fezz_ST, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Fezz_ST

Fezz_ST

On Facebook T10 posted some pics from a tour they took at playground games, these aren't really anything significant, though the sound editing guy has the game going and a dirt stage, apparently "you guys are going to love the sound" the other pic is apparently the team looking at hairpin ideas for the rally pack

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. uMadson?

uMadson?

that guerilla giraffe :lol:

3. Luminis

Luminis

WEll, let's hope that they're including some tight corners. And tighter roads as well. I'd love to see a proper touge mountain pass. And a similar dirt trail, too. The roads we've got currently are wider and less curvy than Fujimi Kaido...

4. Wolfe

Wolfe Premium

I don't think we're lacking curves, or that the roads are any wider than Fujimi Kaido's all-paved superfreeway. We just need more elevation changes and roads that double back on themselves.

5. CAMAROBOY69

CAMAROBOY69 Premium

Really interrested in seeing how this turns out.

6. DDastardly00

DDastardly00

The 2005 STI has also been spotted in the facebook Rally pack pics.

I finally bought this game, should be arriving today.

7. HELLAFLUSH240SX

HELLAFLUSH240SX

we need mud.

8. Wolfe

Wolfe Premium

If the rally pack fleshed out manufacturers with a number of FM4 carryovers -- of rally pedigree, naturally -- I'd be okay with that.

9. justchyllan

justchyllan

Evo 7, 8, or 9 would make me happy. If the celica GT4 could make an appearance that would also make me happy.

10. VXR

VXR

I'd be amazed if they added the ST185 Celica GT4 with full Safari kit and it didn't turn up in a rally mode expansion.

11. Squach240

Squach240

Sooooo... y'all are hoping for FM4 DLC ports?? lol

12. DDastardly00

DDastardly00

In this case, I'd have to say yes. I love the ST185. When FM3 had the jalopnik contest, I voted heavily for the car in each stage of the contest only to feel dissapointed that it didn't make the cut. When it was added to FM4 as DLC, it made up for it. I bought the pack.

13. shawtyoner

shawtyoner

I'm just hoping for some really good stages. I skipped playing Dirt 2 and 3, so this will hopefully make up for that. And I pray its not just dirt, i really want mud, gravel, standing water, etc.

14. justchyllan

justchyllan

You didn't miss anything with dirt 2&3 :lol: I played 3 and it was awful but I still love the original.

15. shawtyoner

shawtyoner

You know I figured as much which is why I probably didn't buy them lol :cheers:

EDIT
    New screen grab from behind the scenes 5
    [​IMG]

16. justchyllan

justchyllan

I only bought 3 I didn't even know when 2 came out but I ended up returning it that day lol.

17. Wolfe

Wolfe Premium

DiRT 3 was a shallow, bite-sized experience, but fun to drive. I waited for the Complete edition and I'm happy with it.

I considered going back in time and taking an international flight to Britain to convince Playground Games to release Horizon with a second disc containing the majority of FM4's cars. But I figured DLC would be a slightly more plausible way to drive the cars we're missing.

It won't be the first time I've paid to use a car that already appeared in a different game. Oh boy, that never happens ever.

18. Squach240

Squach240

As much as I love Celica too, but inside my head I know i'll be paying twice for a digital car in two separate FM titles seperated by a couple monthes. It's not a good feeling. It's exactly like feeling with the BOSS 302 Mustang. Which was in a very recent DLC pack for FM4...

I guess i'm in for the ride anyway regardless due to purchasing the season pass.... :dunce:

19. HoiHman

HoiHman

Please also ask them to add multiscreen support and better tactile audio:boggled:

20. DDastardly00

DDastardly00

I only bought a few of the packs in FM4, plus some random individual cars (mostly muscle cars), but I know what you mean. Feeling like you're being nickle and dimed is not the greatest. The only reason I would like the ST185 in this game is because of the dirt roads and the coming Rally pack which I think it would be great for.

[​IMG]

21. DDastardly00

DDastardly00

Found this article, dated today. Never heard of this site before though. http://www.iconocast.com/11-18-2012/40/Forza-Horizon-interview.php

Cliff notes:

So 5 rally cars, we know one is the 2005 STI WRX, I wonder what the rest are? The body kits options sound interesting, perhaps they will include the full rally kits like on the ST185 and the Legacy RS in FM4.

I wonder....can't wait to hear more soon.

22. justchyllan

justchyllan

Please for the love of god Evo 7,8, or 9. And I think we all agree the Celica

23. Luminis

Luminis

Hell no! We'd end up with a Celica, the STI and three Evos? No thanks, I'd rather have a bit of diversity myself.

24. justchyllan

justchyllan

No no no no no!!! Misunderstanding! :lol: I would like one of those three evos because those generations look very similar and are the best IMO. I don't know why the STi is in there...

25. Wolfe

Wolfe Premium

My guesses:

1. Subaru GD Impreza WRX STI (known)
    2. Toyota Celica ST185
    3. Peugeot 405 T16
    4. Mitsubishi Lancer Evo III
    5. Ford RS2000 or maybe Opel Kadett

26. justchyllan

justchyllan

I wouldn't think another Ford since the RS200 is already there and its really the only known ford rally car. I don't think they'd add the Fiesta rally car because its not a production vehicle but that'd be a stellar addition.

27. acascianelli

acascianelli

The RS200 was just their group B rally car, they had many others...

28. justchyllan

justchyllan

I know that lol my point is that it seems like they try and feature cars more widely known.

29. Fezz_ST

Fezz_ST

Maybe some of the latest WRC cars?

30. DurWinning

DurWinning

Or maybe a certain Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak version