Rally-raid in Enthusia?

• Thread starter Hun200kmh
  • 6 comments
Portugal
Lisboa
FLAT_TWELVE
Has anyone drived a desert track, using the random track generator?

If you guys did, please tell what was it like. How long are the tracks "generated"? is it difficul? does it feel "real"?

Please post your comments. Thx

Are you sure Enthusia offers that? I haven´t seen it anywhere so far, but I´ve played a few Rally races. Beautiful tracks, really cool to play. Better than GT4´s Rally races in my opinion.

As far as I know, Sega Rally 2005 is going to have a random track generator. Are you sure you got your facts right?

FatAssBR
Are you sure Enthusia offers that? I haven´t seen it anywhere so far, but I´ve played a few Rally races. Beautiful tracks, really cool to play. Better than GT4´s Rally races in my opinion.

As far as I know, Sega Rally 2005 is going to have a random track generator. Are you sure you got your facts right?

I don't know if this feature will only be in the european/NA version of the game (you have the japanese one, right?), but you can check it in this page of the enthusia official site:

http://www.konamistudio.co.jp/enthusia/eng/system/desert.html

Anyway, randomly generated or not, have you done any desert tracks already??

Hmm, looking at your link I´m not so sure now. I didn´t play desert tracks that much to notice these little changes. As soon as my brother-in-law returns my PS2 I´ll have a look at it again.:)

I've done two rally raid races in Enthusia life mode and they were exactly the same, don't know if they meant to have specific routes on top of the random generator or what's going on.

Any news? Suddenly, all the guys that bought Enthusia stoped writing ... either they didn't like the game or they are too busy playing it !!! :D

I just checked the enthusia site and there I saw a new movie that shows two Mitsubishis Pajero (I'm not sure they're still called Pajero, it's the Dakar prototypes) racing in a beach just near the sea, like they do in the final stage of the Dakar Rallye.

So I repeat my questions: how long are the desert stages, and are they randomly generated or not ????

The only random thing in this stage is a big rock which is placed more left or more right, so that you got to pass it on the right or left side.

Back