Random Cat Thread

• Thread starter Fat Tyre
  • 96 comments
file_20151019160949.jpg

Crazy cat lady.

Damn that's a huge cat! You're so lucky, my fattest cat was perhaps half the size of yours. How did he get so big? Also is his health at risk?
No idea honestly, it's not like he eats all that much now days (we try the best we can though to keep his weight down, hasn't gained anything in a couple years so that's good I suppose). He's overweight, but at the same time he's just...big. :embarrassed: Must have Maine Coon genes or something, he's just built big. :lol: Sometimes hard to imagine him losing 5-10 pounds, wouldn't look proportionally right. :P He's really nice and hangs around the house a lot. Very tolerant of over attention. :P

Last edited:
No idea honestly, it's not like he eats all that much now days (we try the best we can though to keep his weight down, hasn't gained anything in a couple years so that's good I suppose). He's overweight, but at the same time he's just...big. :embarrassed: Must have Maine Coon genes or something, he's just built big. :lol: Sometimes hard to imagine him losing 5-10 pounds, wouldn't look proportionally right. :P He's really nice and hangs around the house a lot. Very tolerant of over attention. :P

Sounds even more awesome now, you should upload a video of him.

Great meme ahead!

image.jpeg

Back