Random Facts about Yourself

• Thread starter rollazn
  • 3,228 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big red name :dopey:

Nah because then theres a special forum just for premium and mods, I wanna know what goes on in there...

And you get a big red name :D

Random fact: Im gonna do the decent thing and buy those 50 cows from you and give them to the less fortunate.

Bee
Nah because then theres a special forum just for premium and mods, I wanna know what goes on in there...
Random fact: I can't tell you.

Radom fact: This months just brilliant, Man U beat Chelsea today, get a new dealer code tomorrow, just reieved a VAT code.

And its only the 6th...

Random fact: 8 months till my birthday :D

Random Fact- Just finished The Getaway- Black Monday.

My girl got punched in the face last night. I am seriously pissed off.

Young_Warrior
But if you take the cows away how else will I have 10 wives.

Go to Amsterdam, Im sure if you have enough money you can have 10 wives for a night.

G.T
Oh, what for?

She was walking home from a fireworks display and some chav girls stopped her and asked for ciggarette. She doesn't smoke so when she said she didn't have any, one of them punched her in the face.

DQuaN
She was walking home from a fireworks display and some chav girls stopped her and asked for ciggarette. She doesn't smoke so when she said she didn't have any, one of them punched her in the face.

Chavs = The skidmark on the underpants of society.

(I know thats from somin but can't remember what)

DQuaN

Filthy chav slags. :irked:

Sorry to hear that Dunc. :(

DQuaN

Scummy hoes.

Er... walk up to someone look at them in the eyes for roughly 1 minute 38 seconds and then go in a plain simple voice "Shut.... Up..... Fatman..."

Great, you try that. We'll ask about your black eye tomorrow :lol:.

Random fact: I've entered a weekend only go-karting tournament being held at Dayton karting Manchester. 42 drivers, 8 karts per race 12 knockout races, the top 22 drivers go through to quarter finals, then the top 4 drivers from each race go through to semi-finals and the top 4 drivers from each race go into the final. Winner recieves £800, 2nd gets £500 3rd get £250. 4th and 5th unusually get the entry fee back, it's cost £100 to enter. I think I can finish in the top 5 depending on who I'm up against in the heats. I know one guy that will probably be 1st or 2nd who's in it, I used to race with him when we were in school, he was very good.

Wow good luck! 👍

Fact: I think I might just have posted my longest reply in the thread about schools in the Opinions forum.

Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

Random Fact!

I just came back from a friend's birthday! :embarrassed:

Live4Speed, show all those racers what benefits you get when playing GT4! 👍

Good luck! :embarrassed:

About half an hour ago, I had my hair at the longest ever........ then I treated myself to a buzzcut. Feels great. :D

Random Fact: I'm on the net at about five weekdays, and on weekends, around nine or ten.

Random Fact 2: I'm trying to grow my hair out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back