Random Facts about Yourself

• Thread starter rollazn
  • 3,228 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have bird flu too.

I'm feeling rather peckish.

Young_Warrior
Dont know about you guys but I like quite a few veilside body kits. And I like crhome rims. What colour is the car painted though?

Its black, I dont think its quite as bad as Jack says but I dont like veilside kits and Im not fond of large chrome (bling) rims.

Electric.......
Fact 1: I am eating baclava.

Fact 2: This is IMHO maybe the cutest female soldier ever.Reminds me of a certain Final Fantasy X and X-2
character.

Fact 3: I like women in uniforms.

Id take her into them bushes behind her.

Random fact: I gotta take my sister to a fireworks display in an hour...

Young_Warrior
Im not sure what you mean.

You could mean two things.

Either that you would like to do to her what I would like to do or that I will get shot or something.
The first one, I think.

Random fact: I'm just clearing up my work and Charlottes getting ready then were off out for the night.

Random fact : This is my 5477th post and I don't care :dopey:
Random fact 2 : I will leave schweiz tomorrow. (=

Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

Some of you guys are lucky to know where to see Supras at. :grumpy: Unfortately for me, I don't know anyone who have a Supra so I can look and drive it. :indiff:

I do find it strange for Supra owners that are like under the age of 21 to already own one that early. Most of them I heard are usually bought by their parents and the teen would have to pay it back monthly or so. :embarrassed:

Random Fact!

I am thinking about buying a Supra later on and keeping it. Hopefully, it would be a classic Japanese car in the future and still attract attention. :embarrassed:

McLaren'sAngel
Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

Some of you guys are lucky to know where to see Supras at. :grumpy: Unfortately for me, I don't know anyone who have a Supra so I can look and drive it. :indiff:

I do find it strange for Supra owners that are like under the age of 21 to already own one that early. Most of them I heard are usually bought by their parents and the teen would have to pay it back monthly or so. :embarrassed:

Random Fact!

I am thinking about buying a Supra later on and keeping it. Hopefully, it would be a classic Japanese car in the future and still attract attention. :embarrassed:
Supra will never die out! but still since the last one that was made in 1998, it will kinda be awile, but in my eyes it was a classic from the start.

P.S. i have heard (correct me if wrong) that Toyota will stop the Celica in 07' and make more models, and depends on how it sells to keep making them year to year, personaly if they do make them again, i think they will be sold out on the first day. and borowing mony form my parents for month to month and then paying it of with the race winning doesnt sound liek a bad idea :)

GT_Fan2005
Random fact: Getting paaid over 800 quid this week!:D

Right heres my address and phone number, tell me when you drop it off. ;)

VIPERGTSR01
Its black, I dont think its quite as bad as Jack says but I dont like veilside kits and Im not fond of large chrome (bling) rims.
The rims and the rear wing add up to most of the uglieness. :crazy:

Random fact: It's almost 3:15am, I've just got in and noticed the PC was still on so I thought I might as well say buenos noches to you all.

PS I've just eaten a choc chip cookie, I don't quite know why. What I do know is that I've consumed a lot of alcohol in the last 8 hours.

for the strangest reason, I suddenly craving these vegetables:
Brocolli
Squash
Cream Corn
Okra

Taurine
I want to travel overseas but my financial situation wont allow me :(
but your finacial system will allow a premium service to a forum? :lol:

random fact: i have a tempature of 102 and i have sore anke, and i'm stting down, my GT4 is playing in my PS2 to the tv about a foot away from me, im in Used Car Showroom 2 with the arrow on a White Mazda MX-5 Miata 1.8 RS (J) '98 Cr.18890 yet i cant afford it.................. i dont even kno why i'm here at this room on this car, infact i dont even kno why i'm still talking........

Random fact: I'm awake, feeling a bit hazy but I'll be going out to watch the Man U v Chelsea match soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back