Not open for further replies.
Lo!!!

Some more random facts:

*I like chicken
*My drivers' licence expires in 2008
*I have a licence to gamble
*There are 5 optical mouses (mice?) in this very room
*Money is the most filthy object that I've ever come in contact with

Random fact: I'm not that good at ten pin bowling, but I'm going tomorrow. Me, Charlotte and a group of mates are going for a couple of rounds at the Traff center then were off for a piss up.

crimson_menace
*Money is the most filthy object that I've ever come in contact with

That is so true.Money is only good for germs.I dont get people who like money.I mean,it smells,you never know what happened with the money you have in your hands now ie.did some baby put it in it's mouth,did someone use it as toilet paper(It can happend.Believe me.),did some old geezer who has terrible skin problems held it before you,or did someone dropped that $100 bill into urine..........

Random Fact: I think I found a perfect woman for Young Warrior.

Naaaa man shes ugly.
This ones better

dsc_4414.JPG

She's not that attractive, big jugs thats it. Even that doesn't appeal to me too much, it's not the size, it's the shape and pertness (is that a word) that matters. And the muscles put me right off.

Random Fact: I'm Currently Drawing.

BTW, I'm listening to Deepsky :sly:

:eek:

have you seen napoleon dynamite?
Rex-kwon-do!!!!

Ya know...that guy's wife.

Random facts:
*Napoleon Dynamite is one of my favorite movies
*I live in a duplex
*I like the Dave Mathews Band
*Fat...the substance is digusting! :crazy:
*A stapler bit me on the little finger just an hour ago. It wasn't so bad, except for the fact that one of the staples 'teeth' was lodged entirely into my finger. When I pulled it out, I bled everywhere, then when I was at the sink washing the puncture, I squeezed my finger and blood shot out of it like a squirtgun! :yuck: :yuck: :crazy: :ill: :ouch:
Now I'm wearing a bandaid and it's proving difficult to type with it on.

live4speed
She's not that attractive, big jugs thats it. Even that doesn't appeal to me too much, it's not the size, it's the shape and pertness (is that a word) that matters. And the muscles put me right off.

LOL me too I like hour glass figures.Girls are meant to be soft and warm but she will be warm and hard. It will feel as if your having a fight or are in the middle of a rugby scrum than having a "pillow fight"

Young_Warrior
LOL me too I like hour glass figures.Girls are meant to be soft and warm but she will be warm and hard. It will feel as if your having a fight or are in the middle of a rugby scrum than having a "pillow fight"

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I would never EVER try to get that big....

Random Fact!

I am VERY VERY happy right now! A Royal Sapphire Pearled color Supra drove alongside of me while I was coming home on the freeway. I felt like I had my tongue out in a locking motion as it slowly pulls away from me. :drool:

I think the arms are kind hot and stuff, but the veins SUCK. I hate that crap.

If the girl is striated, that is not good at all. Haha.

Random Fact: One of my skateboard trucks just snapped right after I did a huge air. Well, they had a good run.

McLaren'sAngel

I would never EVER try to get that big....

Random Fact!

I am VERY VERY happy right now! A Royal Sapphire Pearled color Supra drove alongside of me while I was coming home on the freeway. I felt like I had my tongue out in a locking motion as it slowly pulls away from me. :drool:
you should try living in garland down here in texas. you will see a supra almost everyday.

Jack.
My neighbour has a supra... Too bad its ugly as hell.

Is it really beat op or riced out to ungliness? :odd:

Random Fact!

MKVI somehow draws me into them whenever I see or think of them. They must be very special to me in some way. :embarrassed:

Theres a Supra near me, I'll have to snap a picture of it some day, it's had about 100 grand spent on it. I was chatting to the lad that owns it (he's only 17, he owns a small restaurante chain, the main one is in Rusholme) he said the paint job cost 5k, it looks like snake skin, very, very detailed ll over. Not my cup of tea like, but it's a professional job and I can respect that even if I wouldn't be seen in a Max power cover car. It's not riced bodykit wise though, which is good, it's got LCD TV's, a boot full of audio and a lot of engine mods.

McLaren'sAngel

Is it really beat op or riced out to ungliness? :odd:

Random Fact!

MKVI somehow draws me into them whenever I see or think of them. They must be very special to me in some way. :embarrassed:
Well, it has a Veilside kit and chrome rims which blind me everytime I go past it.

Fact 1: I am eating baclava.

Fact 2: This is IMHO maybe the cutest female soldier ever.Reminds me of a certain Final Fantasy X and X-2
character.

Fact 3: I like women in uniforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back