Rap Listeners OnlyMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter sUn
  • 138 comments
  • 5,732 views
Today about 5 miles from my house Lil Jon came to a cd store for an autograph session and I had him sign five copies of the Crunk Juice cd. Lil Bo and Big Fred were also there and they signed as well. It was sweet. Had a little coversation with Lil Jon and then left. It was crunk as hell.
 
Don't know any good new Rap songs, that I like, maybe Superman by Enimen but that's the gist of it. I listen to old school rap, and gansta rap/hip-hop. That's the ****e. Here's who I like:

Mos Def
Ice Cube
Snoop Dogg
Dr. Dre
Eazy-E
MC Ren
Naughty by Nature
Brand Nubian
Ultramagnetic MC's
Run DMC
Cypress Hill

And.. that's just what i've been listening to the last month..
 
pimpin_t
Sorry to be off topic, but I just heard that ODB has died. I Think he was only 38.
But he has all those children to support!

He's got children in about 38 states. And he collected welfare at one point while he was releasing music.

Disgusting human being.
 
Klostrophobic
But he has all those children to support!

He's got children in about 38 states. And he collected welfare at one point while he was releasing music.

Disgusting human being.


👍
 
Canibus. Most of you probably never heard of this dude, but whatever he spit is pure fire. This guy was new to the rap game in 1997 around the same time that Eminem came out. Canibus is one hell of a freestyle rapper, he is quick minded and very intelligent. Of course he being a physic teacher before entering the rap game is just another reason why he is so intelligent.

This dude is crazy; he had a beef with LL cool J, back in the days and just rip a hole in LL’s ego.

He also had beef with Eminem, and there were rumors that they had battle, but I haven’t seen nor heard the battle.

The reason we don’t see nor hear a lot about Canibus is because he enlisted in the Army. But now he has returned and is coming out with a new album. Canibus is not signed to any huge rap label, but he is coming out with another album in 2005.

I also like Jin for his freestyling, as far as songs and his new album is concern he sucks.
 
TwinTurboJay
Anyone else still rockin Rakim's tracks ?
if you mean Eric B. and Rakim, then heeellll yeaaa :cool:
 
rollazn
Canibus. Most of you probably never heard of this dude, but whatever he spit is pure fire. This guy was new to the rap game in 1997 around the same time that Eminem came out. Canibus is one hell of a freestyle rapper, he is quick minded and very intelligent. Of course he being a physic teacher before entering the rap game is just another reason why he is so intelligent.

This dude is crazy; he had a beef with LL cool J, back in the days and just rip a hole in LL’s ego.

He also had beef with Eminem, and there were rumors that they had battle, but I haven’t seen nor heard the battle.

The reason we don’t see nor hear a lot about Canibus is because he enlisted in the Army. But now he has returned and is coming out with a new album. Canibus is not signed to any huge rap label, but he is coming out with another album in 2005.

I also like Jin for his freestyling, as far as songs and his new album is concern he sucks.

ive heard some of his stuff beforeand it was pretty good.
 
Some good Rappers

Snoop Dog
Lil Bow Wow
LL Cool J
Timbaland
Ludacris
Notorius BIG
Tupac
Outkast
R Kelly
P.Diddy
Eminem
Dizzee Rascal
Jay-Z

Dont Really like 50 Cent anymore, his older songs were good.
 
Klostrophobic
My sister borrowed ten dollars from me today to buy Eminem's new ****ty album. I'd better not have to listen to it for the next six months. Rap's cool, but like every other genre, most of it is crap.

Good:

Foreign Exchange
Kool Keith (Dr. Dooom, Dr. Octagon, Blackula, et cetera)
Sage Francis
Non-Prophets
Anticon
Sole
Atmosphere
Mc Frontalot
Ultramagnetic MCs
Blackalicious
Deltron 3030

Bad:

Eminem
50 Cent
Snoop Dogg
Dr. Dre
Jay-Z
Nelly
Tupac
Ludacris
Fabolous
D12
Ja Rule

Jay -Z in the bad list Klos ???

Listen to "My 1st song" from the Black album - absolutely brilliant. My fav rapper hands down.
 
who else absoulutely hates the new wanker artists like kanye west and twista i hate them so much.
 
New wanker? In what video did Kanye West try to be a gangster? None that I know of. He is a really good artist and has a lot of skill. Twista is also good, he and Kanye West together make a great team.

Slow Jamz was awesome.
 
I only like the real pop-ish, danceable rap music. Of those I really only like the ones with a lot of bass.

Basically: (and only some of)

50 Cent
Eminem
Ludacris
Snoop Dogg
Dr. Dre

Do the Beastie Boys and Kid Rock count?

Oh and AC/DC vs. Jason Nevins - "It's Like That" is all kinds of awesome.
 
213101
who else absoulutely hates the new wanker artists like kanye west and twista i hate them so much.


well you know twista's been around since 1994 so i dont know that i wold call him a wanker and plus he is the fastest rapper ever. just check out From Da Tip of my Tongue if you dont believe me (or look in the guiness book of world records).
 
Here are some Hip Hop groups that hold interest for me:

Living Legends
Grouch
Eligh (sp?)
WuTang Clan (mostly back in the "enter the 36 chambers" days)
Kool Keith
Atmosphere
Jedi Mindtrick
Swollen Members
Beastie Boys
Mos Def


That's all I can think of off the top of my head...



;)
 
Most of you guys have heard the song "White Tee". Even though the song itself sucks, it's pretty funny how many people love it. There are a ton of remix to "White Tee", like "Black Tee", "Blue Tee", "Throwback", and the hilarious "Pink Tee".

"Pink Tee" is a disgrace to the Hip Hop community but it's funny. What can I say?


[Reporter:] Let me just say something, are you gay?
[Man:] Not at all, far from it
[Reporter:] Ok, so, like why do people feel like you need to keep reinforcing
that over and over?

Yup, in my pink tee
Yup, in my pink tee
Yup, in my pink tee
What, in my pink tee
Huh, in my pink tee
Yea, in my pink tee
What, in my pink tee
Huh, in my pink tee
Yea, in my pink tee
What, in my pink tee
Huh, in my pink tee
Yea, in my pink tee
What, in my pink tee
Huh, in my pink tee

[Repeat 2x]
I look fruity in my pink tee
Weird in my pink tee
People think that I go both ways in my pink tee
I look sweet in my pink tee
Funny in my pink tee
Gotta purple thong to go along with my pink tee
No drawers with my pink tee
Look lame with my pink tee
Forget a female, I get a man with my pink tee

Step on the scene lookin lame in an all pink shirt
Why I got this pink on when I'm black like dirt?
All the men flirt, I even gotta pink hat
Girls wanna holla, but I don't want none of that
I want me a man with a pink shirt too
So, I can kiss him on the cheek and say that's my boo
How I wear a pink shirt and still feel like a man?
Why I get aroused when I see Killa Cam?

Cause, I'm fruity in my pink tee
Funny in my pink tee
Forget a female, I get a man in my pink tee
I'm fruity in my pink tee
Funny in my pink tee
Forget a female, I get a man in my pink tee
I look fruity in my pink tee
Weird in my pink tee
People think that I go both ways in my pink tee
I look sweet in my pink tee
Funny in my pink tee
Gotta purple thong to go along with my pink tee
No drawers with my pink tee
Look lame in my pink tee
Forget a female, I get a man in my pink tee

This has been an P.S.A.
A Public Street Annoucement from Charlamagne The God
No grown man should wear pink
You look stink
Pink is the color for newborn baby girls
Would you let your son wear pink?
If you own a pink shirt, take it in the backyard and burn it
Real men don't wear pink
And if you like gettin some
Next time you about to get some
See what color the inside of that something is
That will show you
That PINK is for MEOW!
 
I like this song


[Timbaland]
Uhh.. uh-oh, uh-oh
Tch-tchka-tchka-tchka-tchka uhh
Uh-oh, uh-oh
Tchka-tchka uhh
Uh-oh, uh-oh
Say what, say what? Freaky freaky uhh
Tchka-tchka-tchka-tchka Bubba

[Bubba Sparxxx]
**** I ain't choose to rhyme; rhymin chose me
So I hit the track runnin - like a nosebleed
Life ain't great now, but it's much improved
Yo' album droppin this summer? That sucks for you
Cause this is Bubba's moment - I put my mother on it
I said my momma; it seems as if I love her don't it?
So buckle up, cause it's gon' get bumpy
I call my girlfriends Betty's, and my ****s grumpies
That Bubba talk - gotcha open wide
I giggle outside the booth; but ain't no joke inside
This is complicated - at least to y'all it is
Just let me sell fifty million, then I'll call it quits
But until that day, y'all in deep doo doo
I never once saw you crank it cause I just leap through you
What you need to do, is just admit you love me
The South has always been Dirty but now it's gettin ugly

[Chorus]
Uglyyyyyyyyyy - in here!
Huh, in here! Huh, in here!
It's gon' get uglyyyyyyyyyy - in here!
Huh, in here! Huh, in here!
It's gon' get uglyyyyyyyyyy, uglyyy, uglyyy
In here! Huh, in here!
It's gon' get uglyyyyyyyyyy - in here!
Huh, in here! Huh, in here - uh-ohh!
[Bubba Sparxxx]
Though I am country, don't get the wrong idea
My ego's gettin bigger, with every song I hear
Cause y'all been bull****tin, spittin that booty chatter
Out here for two days and came with somethin that truly matters
On goes the saga - of Bubba's plight
She won't see tomorrah, if I don't cut tonight
That's just my mood now; I hate it came to this
How else can I say it I don't speak no other languages
I'm fairly ripped now, so this the jimmy talkin
You hear that beat don'tcha? That's just Timmy talkin
Go 'head throw dem bows - **** it, break a bottle
Let's be honest none of us will ever date a model
So let's just cut it loose, ignore the repercussions
If you scared, then just forget what we discussin
This that new South - take a picture of me
Cause I'm a ****in legend, and this is gettin ugly

[Chorus]

[Bubba Sparxxx]
Now this thang is jumpin - ain't it somethin?
What makes it special, this whole moment came from nothin
Now you see it triples; I bet she slurp tonight
Lames hide your wallets hatin broads clutch your purses tight
If you ain't tryin to live, you with the wrong crowd
And if you feelin brave then better sport that thong proud
And if you finally breathin, then sing this song loud
I'm glad I got you wet I know you had a long drought
Don't worry about the law - they can't arrest us all
I had to crank couldn'ta done nothin less for y'all
Forget your inhibitions; I wanna see you whylin
And if Bubba dies tonight - know he was smilin

[Chorus]

[Timbaland]
Ha ha, it's gon' get (uglyyyyyyyyyy - in here!)
Thck-thck (Huh, in here! Huh, in here!)
It's gon' get (uglyyyyyyyyyy - in here!)
(Huh, in here! Huh, in here!)
It's gon' get (uglyyyyyyyyyy) say what?
(Uglyyy, uglyyy) Say what? (Uglyyy!) In here! Huh, in here!
(It's gon' get uglyyyyyyyyyy - in here!)
(Huh, in here! Huh, in here - uh-ohh!)
Thcka-thcka-thcka-thcka-thcka check switch uhh

{*"Get Ur Freak On" beat*} Switch it one time
{*Bubba's "Ugly" beat*} Now switch it back baby
{*"Get Ur Freak On" beat*} Switch it one time
{*Bubba's "Ugly" beat*} Now switch it back baby

"Holla!! Ain't no stoppin me" -> Missy
"Copywritten so" (so what?) "don't copy me"

{*Bubba's "Ugly" beat*} I want you to..

"Holla!! Ain't no stoppin me" -> Missy
"Copywritten so, don't copy me"

C'mon Bubba, let's go


Oh and this one

#
Hit it
Nah, na na na nah, na na na nah,
na na nah, na na nah, na na na nah

Here comes the hotstepper, murderer
I’m the lyrical gangster, murderer
Big up the crew in-a de area, murderer
Still love you like that, murderer

No, no, we don’t die
Yes, we multiply
Anyone test will hear the fat lady sing
Act like you know, Rico
I know what Bo don’t know
Touch them up and go, uh-oh
Ch-ch-chang-chang

Here comes the hotstepper, murderer
I’m the lyrical gangster, murderer
Excuse me mister officer, murderer
Still love you like that, murderer

Extraordinary
Juice like a strawberry
Money to burn baby, all of the time
Cut to fit is me
Fit to cut is she
Come juggle with me, I say every time

Here comes the hotstepper, murderer
I’m the lyrical gangster, murderer
Dial emergency number, murderer
Still love you like that, murderer

Nah, na na na nah, na na na nah, na na nah,
na na nah, na na na nah
It’s how we do it man
Nah, na na na nah, na na na nah, na na nah,
na na nah, na na na nah

Start like a jackrabbit
Finish in front of it
On the night is jack , that’s it, understand
I’m the daddy of the mack daddy
His are left in gold, maybe
Ain’t no homie gonna play me, top celebrity man

Murderer
I’m the lyrical gangster, murderer
Excuse me mister officer, murderer
Still love you like that, murderer

No, no, we don’t die
Yes, we multiply
Anyone test will hear the fat lady sing
Act like you know, “G” go
I know what Bo don’t know
Touch them up and go, uh-oh
Ch-ch-chang-chang

Here comes the hotstepper, murderer
I’m the lyrical gangster, murderer
Dial emergency number, murderer
Still love you like that, murderer

Nah, na na na nah, na na na nah, na na nah,
na na nah, na na na nah, yeah man
Nah, na na na nah, na na na nah,
na na nah, na na nah, na na na nah, right

Here comes the hotstepper, murderer
I’m the lyrical gangster, murderer
Big up all crew bow ya, murderer
Still love you like that, murderer

Here comes the hotstepper, murderer
I’m the lyrical danger, murderer
Pick up the crew in-a the area, murderer
Still love you like that, murderer

Here comes the Hotstepper
I’m the lyrical gangster
I’m a live in-a me danger
Still love you like that

Hey
Da da da da
Da da da da
Da da da da
 
Would be better just posting the name of the song then the whole lyric especially since it's so long.
 
rollazn
Would be better just posting the name of the song then the whole lyric especially since it's so long.

Agreed. This is boring.
 
Right now I am listening to Fabolous - Breathe. It's actually good, I think Fabolous has skills. Who else like that song?
 
rollazn
Would be better just posting the name of the song then the whole lyric especially since it's so long.
Ooops sorry the first one is Bubba Sparxxx - ugly.
And the next one is Ini Kazoome - hot steppa. (SP?)
 
rollazn
Right now I am listening to Fabolous - Breathe. It's actually good, I think Fabolous has skills. Who else like that song?

I do.
 
rollazn
Your opinion dosen't matter GTJugend. Now go back to the corner! :)
:lol: Does mine? I love that song its pretty tight!

Only way u catch a F
To the A-B, its in the maybe
Rollin with my baby
Grippin on a toy that you won't find in +KayBee+
 
pimp racer
:lol: Does mine? I love that song its pretty tight!

Only way u catch a F
To the A-B, its in the maybe
Rollin with my baby
Grippin on a toy that you won't find in +KayBee+

Everyone opinion counts except GTJugend, who better be in his corner!


You know im just messing with you man. Your awesome GTJugend.
 
rollazn
Everyone opinion counts except GTJugend, who better be in his corner!


You know im just messing with you man. Your awesome GTJugend.
:lol:
*EDIT* BTW I knew you were just messing around but I just post the lyrics also while I was at it.
 
Wow, I'me awesome. Or I am back in the corner.

:dopey:
 
Back