Rap Listeners OnlyMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter sUn
  • 138 comments
  • 5,732 views
Wow, reading all these lists it seems like I'm the only one that listens to Bone Thugs -n- Harmony. IMO they're one of the best rap groups out there, their sound is different from anything mainstream as of now.
 
sUn
The Game is now my favourite!

The Game is cool. I like his "How We Do" He does have skill unlike 50 Cent.

Anyways since you like The Game here is a picture I am sure that you will enjoy...

game3ea.gif


Despite his rejection, he is still a great rapper but I found this hilarious.
 
Layzie
Wow, reading all these lists it seems like I'm the only one that listens to Bone Thugs -n- Harmony. IMO they're one of the best rap groups out there, their sound is different from anything mainstream as of now.
Best rap group ever to be shown on MTV and mainstream radio. I'm shocked that MTV and the radio stations had the sense of taste to play BTNH's music back in the day.
 
glad i read about canibus here <8- ) i downoaded a couple tracks and i bought "Rip the jacker" today and i am glad with the purchase. i wanted his last album too but they did not have it :indiff:
 
blargonator
glad i read about canibus here <8- ) i downoaded a couple tracks and i bought "Rip the jacker" today and i am glad with the purchase. i wanted his last album too but they did not have it :indiff:

:) Canibus has skills with-out a doubt, but many have claim he can't make records/album. His latest album I heard wasn't that great. Wasn't as good as Canibus's first two albums.

Canibus is coming with a new album some time early this year. It will be pretty cool. 👍
 
Ash,
I've deleted your post and I do not want to have any more trouble out of you...

Your actions are now being logged in the member's offense forum.

Also, regarding the subject of this thread...
You can not allow only rap listeners into this thread.

Everyone is allowed to post in any public threads.
However, if someone violates the AUP then you can contact a mod and we will do our best to make sure the thread stays on topic... And does not suffer from in-appropriate behavour.
 
Woah, Kent's brought out the big barrels !!!

I still am totally for Jay-Z. Ive got loads of other stuff I could d/l to my phone for the way to work but all it seems to be lately is Jigga !

If anyone wouldnt agree and would slate me for saying that then please give me artist and track title of something you would rather listen to, and I'll gladly obtain it and try it out.
 
Kent
Ash,
I've deleted your post and I do not want to have any more trouble out of you...

Your actions are now being logged in the member's offense forum.

Also, regarding the subject of this thread...
You can not allow only rap listeners into this thread.

Everyone is allowed to post in any public threads.
However, if someone violates the AUP then you can contact a mod and we will do our best to make sure the thread stays on topic... And does not suffer from in-appropriate behavour.


Sorry bout that, rap music just really annoys me.

I hope I haven't threatened my stay on this site..'I'll be a GOOD BOY now' :sly:

Even so, I still don't understand how you can take this post off for moaning about what people listen to rap music, yet on other threads, totally ignore the fact that people slate actual members and bands, regarding the whole class as 'gay'. I have nothing against homosexuals and I know that a minority of members are homosexuals, I would think that insults towards a certain culture would offend more people than some silly ass who knows what he is talking about (like me) explaining how much he hates rap music :confused: :irked:

Anyways, my delivery was a little extreme, with all the swearing and stuff, but I am regretting it now :guilty:

But I do have to question how your system on 'moderating' works...it seems to miss key areas of insults and persecutions towards large numbers of people 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎
 
ash6660
But I do have to question how your system on 'moderating' works...it seems to miss key areas of insults and persecutions towards large numbers of people 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎

I take them as they come to me.

When a post is reported for a valid reason I will go and take care of it.
Simple as that.

If you find anything in the site that is a problem just report it to the mods and we will check it out.

just make sure it is legit... Don't report everything you don't like... Just the stuff that is breaking the rules somehow.

btw, if you want of familiarize yourself with the Acceptable Use Policy you can follow the link in my sig... That should give you a good idea of what is worthy of reporting. 👍

Glad everything is cool though. :D
Catch you around. 👍
 
Kent
I take them as they come to me.

When a post is reported for a valid reason I will go and take care of it.
Simple as that.

If you find anything in the site that is a problem just report it to the mods and we will check it out.

just make sure it is legit... Don't report everything you don't like... Just the stuff that is breaking the rules somehow.

btw, if you want of familiarize yourself with the Acceptable Use Policy you can follow the link in my sig... That should give you a good idea of what is worthy of reporting. 👍

Glad everything is cool though. :D
Catch you around. 👍

Fair play, thanks for the help :cheers:

It was only a general question as I was a little confused, I'll bear it in mind that you probably get a lot of crap on here and that you can't monitor all of it, and that only the ones sent to you can be moderated

Thanks again!
 
Non Phixion - The Future is Now

non_phixion.jpg


^ One of the best hiphop albums in my collection.
 
I need more rap songs :D. My favourite is Mannie Fresh - Real Big (from Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition) and Loon feat. Massari - Smile For Me.
 
"Hope" - Twista feat Faith Evan (Coach Carter soundtrack)
"Never let me down" - Kanye West feat Jay Z

Just the few recent one that I am really feeling... I usually don't like Kanye West - but that song was pretty good.
 
Try some Immortal Technique. I don't care for his politics, but I think he's pretty talented.
 
Does anybody like Chingy?

Ching-A-Ling!
 
Equipped with much ding-a-ling.

He fell out with DTP and aired dirty laundry that didn't need to go public and was angry over nothing. His association with DTP and Luda gone probably means no more songs ft. Snoop Dogg and no more Chingy probably
 
I just like his name.

Ching-A-Ling! 👍
 
Chingy- Balla Baby is one of the few tracks which I see worthy of a place on my phone.

Dizzee Rascal is a very talented rapper mand his album "Boy in da corner" is one of the very few albums with no sub stsndard tracks in.
 
Chingy?! Pathetic.

I have a different taste of Rap music then... I think Xzibit is good... his older songs are great. Like Paparazzi.. Even though his show.. "Pimp My Ride" is a gay he has talent.
 
smellysocks12
Very pathetic. Chingy isn't even worth being called a rapper.... he's just some dude talking random gibberish on a beat.

Indeed.

As for The Game - I think his sounds are pretty good. I'm glad he left G-Unit, because everyone on there sucks. Especially 50 cent.

I like the song "Dreams" and "Hate it or Love it" is pretty good beside the 50 cent part.
 
The Game didn't leave G-Unit, well, he did for a minute or two, but he has been back for a long time already. That "beef" only lasted a couple of days until they reconciled, I suspect that this "beef" was only intended for commercial purposes. I guess it worked, because all music channels and rap fans talked about it and 50's album went double platinum right away.


I don't think the Game has a bad voice for rapping, but I don't like him because he doesn't do anything that hasn't been done before and brings nothing original to the table. Nobody in that G-Unit camp does actually...


What I really hate is that recently M.O.P. and Mobb Deep signed to G-Unit records. These are pretty much veterans and then they are going to let themselves get bossed around by that (in comparison) rookie 50 cent. Now we will get songs like:

Mobb Deep ft. 50 cent
MOP ft. Bizzarre
Mobb Deep (prod. Eminem) ft. Young Buck



Yuck! :S
 
Horrible. G-unit is a disgrace... Plain and simple.
 
I was looking forward to Jus Allah's solo album for a long time already, I heard it a couple of days ago for the first time. Man, what a let down. I'm a huge Jedi Mind Tricks fan, but this album is sloppy and obviously sounds like a rush job. I hope some day there will be another Jus Allah album which is 100% Stoupe production and no crappy guests on it. Shabazz can return for the next album, he is the only nice guest on the entire cd. Even GZA's verse makes me want to fall asleep, while he's one of the best Wu-Tang members.
 
I agree that GZA is one of the best members of the Clan, are you familiar with Immortal Technique?
 
Yeah, I have his album Revolutionary vol.2... I was going to buy vol.1 as well, but I heard it and I only like half of the songs of that one. Vol.2 is great though, bought that almost 2 years ago already when it came out.



If you like immortal technique you should also check out that Black Market Militia album and The Perceptionists - Black Dialogue. Both also quasi political hiphop albums and sound great.
 
rollazn
I have never heard anything by The Last Emperor, but I am surprised. Those lyrics was pure GENIUS! He still ain't no Canibus. ;)

Morbid Curiousty and a thirst for new material lead me from these posts to actually getting this song and I... LOVED.... IT! Great track! It' s not a negative rap song about drugs, sex, pimping, slinging rocks, or growing up in the ghetto. Awesome and original rap song/hip hop! I can't even remember him saying a cuss word either. Not that swearing is a bad thing but that's rare in todays rap to not even hear ONE swear word in a whole song! Thanks for the suggestion!
 
Back