Rate A Car

• Thread starter chronix13
  • 1,371 comments
You know, I've never driven the BMW 528i...and I've driven probably 90% of all the cars in the game at least 5 times. So will I get a report on that soon. I avoided it because it's the heaviest car in the game. But I will defer judgement until I actually drive it.

I'm assuming your last post, HSRdragger, is about the '67 Vette. I haven't driven it much, but it's a lot of fun so far. I'll get to tuning it right eventually.

Yeah. Post #120 was about the '67 Stingray

-The Beamer isn't that heavy, only about 3080lbs.
- the BMW 740i tallies in at just over 4000lbs!

Oops, I mixed the two up. My bad. I just drove few races in the 528i, so here goes...

BMW 528i: 65/100

Nice exhaust sound, not too racy, but mellow and deep...just right. Handling, haven't played around too much, used stock and then added custom suspension; a bit of oversteer (which is encouraging for a large vehichle), but it doesn't feel very connected to the road. Body roll forces delay in steering input, but takes the tight stuff decently. Not bad acceleration, but nothing remarkable. At least it's FR, not FF.

Can someone else rate the BMW 740i?

86/100
Handling really shines! and it can go both rally (below-average performer) and road (exceptional performer).

yeah-yeah just another Skyline again:
[R] Tomica R30 Skyline

For those who've had enough of Skylines:
Spoon Integra Type-R

Spoony Teg lol 90/100 for a honda, Love it for goofing around, put street tires on front you can smoke the tires to 80mph with the know how.

Next Car - Eclipse

Eclipse - 65/100 I love the car in real life, but hate it in this game.:P Alright hp, the racing mod is horrid:yuck:, and well...yeah.:odd:

RX-7 A-Spec LM

90/100RX7 A-Spec LM is thats the one you win I love it.

Yeah really, I just dont see why the AWD version wasnt put on GT2, also it can support more then 400hp easily in real life.

Dont have a next car, kinda out of it right now

95.5/100

Best RUF by far. Is 4WD so it has good handling and can be tuned for a nice horsepower reading. :) The 4.5 of 100 is the price of it. :(

Next car Lister Storm V12

Umm 80/100 cause im getting confused with all these cars lol. :odd: If it's the special you but 100/100 for being a MR

NEXT CAR - Silvia 2000-k just the older Turbo Version SR20 Great Drifter

50/100

Never heard of it...but like you said it's a good drifter :lol:

Next car Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca You buy it from the Dodge special car lot

Driven it in Laguna Seca, yeach! 75/100
Good on power, lacks on the handling dept.

next car: (GS only) VW Polo
(w/o GS) [R] Lancia Stratos Rally Car

Stratos I find is a bit over rated. 80/100 in race set up, but could do with an extra gear :banghead: . sounds rather agricultural too without a muffler

Ford RS2000?

Boring to drive, 62/100
Handling is nimble, but not enough overall torque.

next car: Fiat Coupe 24V V6

Back