Rate A Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter chronix13
  • 1,371 comments
  • 119,623 views
You know, I've never driven the BMW 528i...and I've driven probably 90% of all the cars in the game at least 5 times. So will I get a report on that soon. I avoided it because it's the heaviest car in the game. But I will defer judgement until I actually drive it.

I'm assuming your last post, HSRdragger, is about the '67 Vette. I haven't driven it much, but it's a lot of fun so far. I'll get to tuning it right eventually.
 
Yeah. Post #120 was about the '67 Stingray

-The Beamer isn't that heavy, only about 3080lbs.
- the BMW 740i tallies in at just over 4000lbs!
 
All right, here is the choice...

-Rate either of these cars!!!

BMW 528i OR BMW 740i
 
Oops, I mixed the two up. My bad. I just drove few races in the 528i, so here goes...

BMW 528i: 65/100

Nice exhaust sound, not too racy, but mellow and deep...just right. Handling, haven't played around too much, used stock and then added custom suspension; a bit of oversteer (which is encouraging for a large vehichle), but it doesn't feel very connected to the road. Body roll forces delay in steering input, but takes the tight stuff decently. Not bad acceleration, but nothing remarkable. At least it's FR, not FF.

Can someone else rate the BMW 740i?
 
I will let someone else rate it...
I just know that it was the BOMB in Tomorrow Never Dies!


-BMW 740i
 
86/100
Handling really shines! and it can go both rally (below-average performer) and road (exceptional performer).

yeah-yeah just another Skyline again:
[R] Tomica R30 Skyline

For those who've had enough of Skylines:
Spoon Integra Type-R
 
Spoony Teg lol 90/100 for a honda, Love it for goofing around, put street tires on front you can smoke the tires to 80mph with the know how.

Next Car - Eclipse
 
Eclipse - 65/100 I love the car in real life, but hate it in this game.:p Alright hp, the racing mod is horrid:yuck:, and well...yeah.:thatsodd:


RX-7 A-Spec LM
 
90/100RX7 A-Spec LM is thats the one you win I love it.

Yeah really, I just dont see why the AWD version wasnt put on GT2, also it can support more then 400hp easily in real life.

Dont have a next car, kinda out of it right now
 
85/100 Badass looks, Evo 6 was the king of rallycars. 4 doors, that is a minus.
Mazda RX-7 GT-C
 
Originally posted by ss454
85/100 Badass looks, Evo 6 was the king of rallycars. 4 doors, that is a minus.
Mazda RX-7 GT-C
GT-C has already been done.:p
Oh, and A-Spec LM, I meant the one you buy........
 
95.5/100

Best RUF by far. Is 4WD so it has good handling and can be tuned for a nice horsepower reading. :) The 4.5 of 100 is the price of it. :(

Next car Lister Storm V12
 
Lister Storm V12: 88/100:p

A great car. Tons of power, the racing mod looks great, and it handles pretty good.;)


Kure R33 GT
 
Kure R33GT: 75/100
Just doesn't seem to have what the Arta or Unisia has.

Next car: Venturi Atlantique 400GT
 
Umm 80/100 cause im getting confused with all these cars lol. :thatsodd: If it's the special you but 100/100 for being a MR


NEXT CAR - Silvia 2000-k just the older Turbo Version SR20 Great Drifter
 
50/100

Never heard of it...but like you said it's a good drifter :lol:

Next car Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca You buy it from the Dodge special car lot
 
Driven it in Laguna Seca, yeach! 75/100
Good on power, lacks on the handling dept.

next car: (GS only) VW Polo
(w/o GS) [R] Lancia Stratos Rally Car
 
Stratos I find is a bit over rated. 80/100 in race set up, but could do with an extra gear :banghead: . sounds rather agricultural too without a muffler

Ford RS2000?
 
Ford RS200 82.365/100

Fairly decent for a Ford. :p

Next car Suzuki Cappuccino
 
Great car if you can control it and make it drift. 79/100

Next car: Shelby Series 1
 
Lancia Stratos - 40/100
I hate it.:p It's a lot uglier when you own it then when you see it racing.:o


Ford Escort Rally Car
 
Boring to drive, 62/100
Handling is nimble, but not enough overall torque.

next car: Fiat Coupe 24V V6
 
Back