rate a car!

Tuscan Speed 6
wow nice car, one of my favourites in my garage, awsome handling, and sheer power. i love this car!!! british muscle!!!

You have to get used to it though!!! takes a lot of practice, i still want that elusive speed 12 though!!!

90%

How about the TVR Griffiths?

Vanquish -- 97%

fun as heck to drive, beautiful, and it's in the newest Bond flick. how much better could this get? 3%, that's how much. i think it's too long.

Acura 3.2 CL

:thumbsdow:

25% not one of my favorite cars, don't like the way it drives when it is suped up.

next car: Storm V12 Race Car

i've driven the race car, not the road car, 1330 odd bhp, absolutlely awsome, very tricky to handle, but once you master it, gr8, only for the fact its tricky to handle 80%

How about the Spoon S2000 Race car?

90%
Blindingly fast, especially after a few mods. I have one and have not lost a race that I was in with it. I love it
KG78Z

Mitsubishi FTO race car?

Never heard of it...is it from GTC or something?

50%

Next Car: Spoon Civic

(Soon we're gonna run out of cars :( )

Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN

Raw power isnt the key, my griffith only has about 640 bhp but it can own an R34 skyline with 1000bhp

1. It goes around corners
2. It weighs about halft the weight of an R34
3. It has a Rover V8 giving it more torque
aaaaaaaaaanyway

Opel Astra Touring Car = 85%
This car handles great is easy to tune and can be used for many different championships. The only bad thing is that it wears its tyres quicker than JGTC cars like the denso supra/calsonic skyline etc.

My car Corvette Z06
im talking about frost 16's sig on the 1st page of this thread

i like every Indy Car but im picky its not good enough on handling any of the indies i wanna turn at 200+MPH so i'll give every Indy a 98%

Skyline R34 (thats true SublimeDood10:()

Back