rate a car!

are you talking about the car that you have to have Gameshark or Sharkport to get that car or are you talking about the RUFs cuz the only real Porsche in GT3 is the GT3 Race Car i think or 911 GT3 not sure

i am talking about the porsche that you get using the sharkport. It has gt3 on the license plates and is called 911 (996) GT3 in the garage ( if i remember correctly). NOT THE RUFS!

heh sorry i came on a little hard =] thanks for the welcome!

ok not many people have the porsche 911 (996), so

vitz rs 1.5 ( i hate that vitz pro cup )

Camaro Race Car

65%

I think the S2000 LM Race Car has already been brought up, it's my favorite. Can win all the series it can enter except (in my hands anyway), the GT All Stars in the Professional level. That's with only the basic horsepower level also.

S2000 LM Race Car

i had the Mugen and the Spoon own the Spoon right now, and i get the 200th post look at the numbers, so i'll give it a 75%

Diablo (sorry only for people with sharkport or whoever owns it)

Camaro not a bad car got me through most of the game i will give it a 70% methinks

GT40 race car 92% this car rocks great for power slides and its a classic and it can hang on to the competition :)

That car from lister i dont knoe the name off hand but its a sweet car and handles well but i wish it could have more hp but i give it a 88%

Next car vitz euro edition lol

Back