rate a car!

60%
Fast, Cool Looking, one problem...HEAVY AS **** AND CAN'T HANDLE!!!

Next Car: Tickford Falcon Race Car

Dodge Viper Team Oreca
90% Fast, good accel, decent handling, lighter than other vipers

Next Car: Subaru Impreza Rally Car Prototype

95% I love that car and its one of my favorites. It has great acceleration and handling. Top speed is about 195 with stock settings, so it isn't that bad.

I've only driven it stock, but it seems like a well balanced, good handling car. I would have to try it at 601 hp before I go higher than 70%.

Next up: Clio Sport Race car

CSR: 42%

well, it doesn't look good, doesn't sound good, i don't like the way it handles....can't find anything good to say about it.

S200 LM Race Car

No offence to GTS-R_MAN or any one else, but i don't see the point of this thread if the people that rate the cars don't even have them or never driven them.

Sorry. Beetle Cup Car:55% not that great overall its a little faster than a fully tuned Beetle RSi but thats about it.

whats the Top Speed of one(Beetle Cup Car)? oh and its Nissan R390 GT1 LM Race Car :D, i say 100% perfect car i say its a good match but would lose against the F687/s very very goood car

Pagani Zonda Race Car

Spoon Sports S2000 - For its class, I gotta rate it a 68%, It is tail happy until you tune it. It lacks a good amount of balls it should have with its power output

Miata you rate the cars they give you.

PAGANI ZONDA RACE CAR
60%:
Slides like ice but can be fixed to not slide too much :cold:
I used this car for Italian Avant Garde.

[bold]NEXT CAR[/bold]
The Calibra Touring Car :vauxhall:

I give the Calibra 85%. Its got alot of power and a really nice paint job (one of my favorite paint jobs in the game).

Next car Panoz Esparante.

:eek:
Not a bad little car at all!!! The Engine revs really highly, handles nicely, its the ideal car for the pro ff series (Apart from the Citreon Xsara Rally Car)Its a shame though thats the only place you can get it though.As far as FF Cars go, its only second to the Xsara Rally Car, overall i'd say about 90%

Nex t car:Nismo GT-R LM Road Car.

Back