rate-a-car

• Thread starter gt4 racer
  • 345 comments
It's NA, heavier (I think), and you can buy a better version for only a couple grand more. 60.

Acura Integra.

Solid Lifters
Pretty boring;not very good looking; handles OK, but nothing to rave about; under powered.

SCORE: 22/100
:mad: The initial D fans are going to come to your house, riot, burn up your house and destroy your car!

j/k :D

99/100 ... this car says get outta my way and can back up its statement... but I find the orange/green combo quite an eyesore, thats what took away the one point :P

Next: Delta HF Integrale Rally Car

8.6/10: Good

This car is pretty good for top speed, and is a pretty decent accelerator, but its handling is not worth mentioning, since it seems to really love to oversteer, even with pretty good settings. This car is a great car for long endurances like Super Speedway, Like the Wind, and some other situations like that, a great first affordable car. Next car is:

Acura 3.2 CL Type-S

75/100 Won the miata enduro with no probs, same with the beginner roadster challenge.. no tuning at all cept tires and an oil change...

Next: RX-7 Ifini III if it hasn't been done too much..

7.6/10: Fair

This car is somewhat Decent, and can handle as good as any other Mazda out on the market. It has somewhat decent power, but the acceleration is what really is the only thing about it that is sub-par, next car is:

Supra SZ-R (All-Motor Supra)

Back