Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,082,671 views
I love that car. I love circuit Mustangs really.
 
8/10 for the stang.

20140318_104307.jpg
 
Last edited:
So, is anyone going to rate the DTM Mustang?
 
7/10 because it one its class multiple times.

68-Ford-Mustang-num28-DV-10-MH-01.jpg
 
8/10 for the Mustang

8/10 for the Gallardo

8/10 for the second Mustang

--

lincoln1.jpg
 
6/10. I don't like 40's cars :indiff:
12-4 car show 026.JPG
 
8/10; I love the DeLuxe Coupe's styling

10/10 for the Daytona Coupe

-------------------------
1949_Ford_Coupe.jpg
 
8.3/10. God Caterhams are so awesome...
055.JPG
 
4/10 too small for me

1975_chevrolet_corvette_coupe-pic-9364.jpeg
 
TZ2- 9.6/10 Gorgeous race car the is the pinnacle of Alfa Romeo's motor sports. It's history and beauty make this my favorite Alfa Romeo of all time.
Liberty 458- 5.5/10, they ruined a perfectly good super car.

Lister Costin '59

grp-3a-60.jpg
 
7/10 Blend the fenders and lose the wing, and you got a 8.5
6/10 for the egg thing.

DSC_8344-e1381234678149.jpg

Look at the engine. ;)
 
TZ2- 9.6/10 Gorgeous race car the is the pinnacle of Alfa Romeo's motor sports. It's history and beauty make this my favorite Alfa Romeo of all time.
Liberty 458- 5.5/10, they ruined a perfectly good super car.

Lister Costin '59

grp-3a-60.jpg
Reminds me of this for some reason.

62MustangIConcept-lg.jpeg
 
Here's a non black and white pic of that mustang.
image.jpg
 
10/10 Badass Chevy. One of the few I like.

Almeras-Porsche-911-Twin-Turbo.jpg
 
Lister Costin gets a 7.5/10

Ben Sopra 380SX gets an 8/10; a GT-R engine & drivetrain swap on a 180SX is kinda neat actually.

6/10 for the Chevrolet Pickup

The Porsche 911 Almeras gets an 8.5/10, that's very unique and cool actually.

7.5/10 for the Porsche 911 slantnose. I like that design.
-----------------------------
callaway-c7r-02.jpg
 
10/10 A real Porsche, I've since lost interest in them

EDIT treed:

2/10 I find it extremely ugly

04.jpg
 
Back