Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,082,694 views
It doesn't have a roof so its not a cabin.
Did you not see the quarter panel scoop? :lol:

7/10

anypd1-vi.jpg
 
Did you not see the quarter panel scoop? :lol:
Yeah, I forgot that Boss 302s didn't have quarter scoops.

Wait a minute, weren't Boss 429s the only Mustangs that got those scoops in 1969 or could normal Mustangs have them too?

Yeah I did :), I'm not a big fan of the MR2 too.
Tisk Tisk Tisk
No need to get personal just because someone doesn't like convertibles and you don't like the MR2?! :crazy:
 
Every fastback but the 302 had it.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I forgot that Boss 302s didn't have quarter scoops.

Wait a minute, weren't Boss 429s the only Mustangs that got those scoops in 1969 or could normal Mustangs have them too?

They had them on all models except the Boss 302's and coupes/convertibles.

Everything but the 302 had it.

Not true. See above.
 
3/10.

--

186202320-1L.jpg


186202320-4L.jpg
 
Let me guess is it a Fiero?
 
-4583/10: That is awful.

Jaguar F-Type Coupe V6S
jag-f-typ-0_0.jpg
 
2/10; I don't like crummy ferrari replicas/kit cars.

Darn it AudiMan, you tree'd me. The F-Type Coupe gets an 8/10; I actually really adore the F-Type in general.
-----------------

0611kc_05_z+shelby_cobra_replicar+front_right.jpg
 
Forgot to rate the F Type coupe.
 
Its pretty much an Impala SS in Caprice trim, but okay, your opinion.

How dare you dislike rotating halogen lights.
 
Its pretty much an Impala SS in Caprice trim, but okay, your opinion.

How dare you dislike rotating halogen lights.
O_O What is with you and police cars?
 
Of course...:lol:

Anyway, 7/10 for the Chevrolet 3100 tow truck.
-------------------

Ford Focus SE Wagon (my own silly car)
'00-'04_Ford_Focus_SE_Wagon.JPG
 
4.5/10. Loses 5 because it's a wagon, loses .5 because it's not a later model like I have :D


1982 Camaro (was closer to the second gen looks wise, different nose)



berl-5.jpg
 
Last edited:
4.5/10. Loses 5 because it's a wagon, loses .5 because it's not a later model like I have :D
It's actually a better rating than I was expecting. :lol:

8/10 for the Gallardo Police Car
--------------------------

and I'll raise you another Lamborghini Gallardo Police car

Gallardo-Lp560-4-Polizia-HD-154.jpg
 
Can't see the image, but I'm assuming it's the Polizia di stato Gallardo. 9/10 since it's actually being used in a productive way.

Volk_Racing_Group_AV_EG_Honda_Civic_03.jpg

The only decent Civic in the murica. Please rate fairly.
 
Last edited:
Can't see the image, but I'm assuming it's the Polizia di stato Gallardo. 9/10 since it's actually being used in a productive way.
The only decent Civic in the murica.

Yup, it's the LP560-4 Poliza. I love the blue used on it. Although that's still odd, the image is showing up for me and I refreshed the page a couple times.
 
Same.


Anyways, 2/10. Not a Civic fan.

385.jpg
 
You don't like the MR2 but you like questionable modifications and rice mobiles. I think you need mental help ASAP.
I know:( I'm addicted to Hot Wheels too :) I didn't say I don't like it I'm just not a fan of the MR2.
 
8/10; because Classic Mustang
-------------

1993 Ford Mustang DTM
123890d1299379406-foxbody-mustang-bodykits-16957521.jpg
 
Back