Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,374 views
10/10 :bowdown:

sidelogo(4).JPG
10/10 It's a 10 for any Castrol toyota for me
image.jpg
 
9/10 - Mostly because of GT.
EDIT: 9/10 for the Evo.

1980 Ford Escort RS1700T
wFnmIu1.jpg

DSC_0303.JPG
 
9/10 - Mostly because of GT.
EDIT: 9/10 for the Evo.

1980 Ford Escort RS1700T
wFnmIu1.jpg

DSC_0303.JPG
That front end looks awful but being a fast ford gives it a few extra points

6.5/10
image.jpg
 
7.5/10 Simple but elegant, the DB7 hasn't aged that badly. I actually think it's still a very nice-looking car, and the fact that it's a convertible gives it bonus points.

Now, to call @Lister_Storm, here's one:

22_269.jpg
 
7.5/10
For some reason those wheels make it look really tacky.
But still G Wagon FTW!

suzuki-cappuccino-on-rocks.jpg
 
9/10 - Awesome, but a carbon or yellow one is 10/10.

2002 Lamborghini Murcielago
Lamborghini-Murcielago_2002_1280x960_wallpaper_01.jpg
Lamborghini-Murcielago_2002_1600x1200_wallpaper_3a.jpg
 
8/10 not as good as gallardo

Ford gt40 Mk ll

1966-ford-gt40-mk2.jpg
 
3/10 - Especially that one.

1969 Peugeot 204 Break
peugeot-204-break-07.jpg

peugeot-204-break-02.jpg
 
8/10

Would have been a straight 10/10 in safari trim.


The Maserati grand Turismo Sport

​
le-fatteincasa-suzuki-gsx-750-inazuma-by-luca-L-BfKdI4.jpeg
 
Last edited:
8/10

Would have been a straight 10/10 in safari trim.


The Maserati grand Turismo Sport

​
le-fatteincasa-suzuki-gsx-750-inazuma-by-luca-L-BfKdI4.jpeg
Maserati made a bike? I know how some of you feel when I post a fourwheeler. Not into bikes, but hey, Maser badge. 6/10 EDIT: 9.5/10 for the actual Maserati.
Jeep Comanche
image.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yeay they got mixed up.

So here is an actual Masarati.

2011 NOVITEC TRIDENTE Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale

novitec-tridente-maserati-granturismo-mc-stradale-01.jpg
​
 
Sometimes I think that people should put names for their cars 5.5/10

2016-McLaren-675LT-1031-876x535.jpg
 
Sometimes I think that people should put names for their cars 5.5/10

2016-McLaren-675LT-1031-876x535.jpg
That McLarens answer to the 488? 9/10
image.jpg
 
Back