Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,392 views
1/10

Ferrari 641
HiX7GVc.jpg
10/10
image.jpg


Ultra rare MNP NISMO Skyline R34 UK Spec
 
8.5/10 -Should've kept the OEM wheels on

Suzuki Alto RS Turbo Concept: Having just found out about this a short while ago I love it and want to drive it badly.

Anz2FkK.jpg
 
There isn't a single Nismo part on that car.
So it isn't a NISMO, it's still a rare MNP Skyline GT-R R34
 
:lol: 5.5/10.

2000 TVR Tuscan
13216689465_48f25d64b3_b.jpg
10/10, I love TVR. When they got criticism for not putting airbags in their cars, the CEO said, "Well don't crash then"

Kawasaki KSF250 Mojave '00
kawasaki__ksf_250_mojave_sibiu_2003_3_lgw.jpg
 
One of best looking Japanese cars. I prefer it with lights UP! I love it 9/10

Audi_RS4_pic_50170.jpg
 
3/10 Looks like a pain to ride.
Though, surprisingly, very much not. I just rode one with Campy goodies rather than the Shimano shown and I'd swap out my Willier for it in an instant if I were willing to throw out $5500 for frame and fork alone. Comfy and quick.
 
Looks better than the over the top ones we have these days 6,5/10
3823-h1UW7s-big.jpg
9.5/10 lot of maintaining but a blast to drive. Practical, too.

Mini Cooper S JCW
image.jpg

Used with permission
 
Back