Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,392 views
Uh oh umm 4/10

f5d815381f0d4d163086af0b84deb067.jpg
6/10
Peugoet 205 GTI
image.jpg
 
2/10. Considering the avant-garde styling of its siblings, the X5 is quite boring as well--even in M trim.

cyclemode-059.jpg


(I do love a chrono bike.)
 
2/10. Considering the avant-garde styling of its siblings, the X5 is quite boring as well--even in M trim.

cyclemode-059.jpg


(I do love a chrono bike.)
Looks fast. 7/10

Chevrolet G10 '84
image.jpg
 
2/10, I'm over Koenigsegg.

GURU CR.401
, a dang fine tri bike.
2015-Guru-CR401-carbon-fiber-triathlon-bike01.jpg
 
2/10, I'm over Koenigsegg.

GURU CR.401
, a dang fine tri bike.
2015-Guru-CR401-carbon-fiber-triathlon-bike01.jpg
What is a tri bike? Tri like triathlon? Anyways, same rating as before, looks like you could go pretty fast 7/10

Can-Am DS 450 x mx
image.jpg
 
6/10; I kinda like it, but it still looks a bit dull.

---

32270100007_original.jpg
 
Solid 6/10, not a big fan of the headlights, however.

2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R
View attachment 320908
I see where you're coming from, they are designed to be removed. In fact, the reason 450's seem to have funky headlights is for easy removal for 450cc mx racing.

6/10; I kinda like it, but it still looks a bit dull.

---

32270100007_original.jpg
10/10 might be getting a Syclone.

Speaking of which
gmc syclone.jpg
 
9/10, R32s are pretty cool, and old Nismos are pretty cool-er.

2012-Fiat-500-Abarth-001.jpg
 
10/10 aggressive styling complimented with an intimidating idle, one of my personal favorite Chevrolet' ever made,

img01.jpg
 
6/10 its a bit large for its function
 

Attachments

  • wp_ss_20150304_0001.png
    wp_ss_20150304_0001.png
    110.2 KB · Views: 9
5/10 No one will buy that and use it for it's intended purpose. No one.

DSC_0916-1280x850.jpg

Mercedes-Benz 500E
 
5/10 No one will buy that and use it for it's intended purpose. No one.

DSC_0916-1280x850.jpg

Mercedes-Benz 500E
I know, it'll be used for distracting people with your huge light at down the highway
 
Solid 10/10. W124s are among the best Benzes ever built, and 500Es are the cream of the crop.

74d16d80-8a01-11e4-b629-e7019dfd2215_2015-chrysler-300-11.jpg
A great Chrysler. HEMI?

Can-Am DS 250
image.jpg
 
Back