Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,438 views
2/10 bland as hell.

IMG_20150304_121508.jpg
 
8/10, one of my favorite classic Ferraris.

BMW-740iL.jpg
 
Is that 7-series? Rust -1 so 7/10
Mercedes-Benz-230E_2571241e.jpg
Classic enough so that its isn't a stupid status symbol, but also old enough to not be a taxi, as Legro would say.

Lister Costin '59
listercostin1959.jpg
 
6.5/10. It's just average, really.

FxN5QBq.jpg

Actually I'm posting this as well because I want to know; what is it?
 
6.5/10. It's just average, really.

FxN5QBq.jpg

Actually I'm posting this as well because I want to know; what is it?

Well, that would be the Pinnifarina Sergio, a concept car, that will have a limited production run based on the Ferrari 458.

As for the rating, it's a 7.5/10. The concept version just looks better, there's no other way to put it. It feels smoother and better layed out.

image_880x586.jpg
 
8/10 would look far better as a coupe and even better as a GT3 coupe

151978_1956_Ford_F-100_Pickup.jpg
 
8/10. Awesome based off of performance and specs, but I don't like the downwards sloping design and the fish-mouth grille, so its rating goes down a bit.
maxresdefault.jpg
 
8/10 very good hard to find one on the road like that.

1994JGTC01_car.JPG
 
6/10, boring livery.

Renault 5 Turbo.jpg
 
You know, Neddo, most of your ratings on various cars are 7/10-10/10, which, by the guide in the OP, you like 99% of the cars up for rating.
 
7/10 what car is that

background.jpg
4/10 I hate the look of modern BMW's and that is just the worst of the lot
product.GetProductImage.do
 
Back