Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,455 views
5/10 something odd about it.

ford%20focus%20sport%202010-Xmsf.jpg


I don't think ford made many focus convertibles.

They did, search for the Focus CC, that is an example of a Focus Covertible.

Anyways, it's a 6/10, it gets an extra point for Pinnifarina styling (even if it isn't Pinn's finest work).

Pininfarina_Cars_02pop.jpg
 
8/10 Love old Mercs.

Land Rover Defender (2).jpg
 
Simple and elegant, a Mercedes without excess. 8/10

Lotus_Europa_at_Barber_2010_01.jpg


Crap, tree'd. 7/10 for the Defender.
 
9/10, never knew they raced those.


800px-Experimantal_Panzerkampfwagen_IV_2.jpg

Personally, i'd use that thing to blow up the QQ.
 
Last edited:
Not bad, a Challenger convertible. An interesting car, and it has a Hemi. That gives it a 8/10 for me.

7Lotus.JPG


For those wondering, this is the Citroen Visa Lotus; a rally car version of the Visa featuring a Turbo engine from a Lotus Espirit.
 
Woulda gave the Alfa a 100/10 but the Ford gets 9/10.


BMW_120d_(E87)_%E2%80%93_Frontansicht,_15._April_2012,_Mettmann.jpg

I knew you'd say that, knowing your signature.

By the way, a 4/10 for the 1-Series hatch. I just don't really like it that much, despite it being rear-wheel drive and such.

alpina_2_8_bmw_e_28_front_view.jpg
 
Why did Mini make it? And I love the looks, and it still retains the standard Mini tailights, and the interior was awesome!
For road safety research. :lol: Actually it was the 4th Safety Research vehicle by British Leyland in the 70s. The research programme also involved the Transport and road Research Laboratory, which at the time was UK government funded agency.
 
7/10 That's one of most wonderful rally cars! But it's not rallyish like this:

S%C3%A9bastien_Loeb_-_2008_Rally_Catalunya.jpg
 
another stanced car sorry 2/10

Noblem15.jpg
7/10
I am not sure who makes this car, but it isn't too bad.
image.jpg

What do you think of Mercedes's compact car, the A160 Avant Garde?
 
5/10 - Just an average car.

1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS 2.7 (911)
Porsche-911-Carrera-RS-2.7-Coupe-front-side-view-2.jpg

3.jpg
 
Back