Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,459 views
5/10 - Just an average car.

1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS 2.7 (911)
Porsche-911-Carrera-RS-2.7-Coupe-front-side-view-2.jpg

3.jpg
9.5/10
Porsche at its finest.

image.jpg

2003 Spoon SportsAccord Euro R
Sorry for bad pic. It is an Ipad screenshot, and this was before I knew how to edit photos.
 
9.5/10
Porsche at its finest.

View attachment 334560
2003 Spoon SportsAccord Euro R
Sorry for bad pic. It is an Ipad screenshot, and this was before I knew how to edit photos.

Custom878, please do not freak out. Again, I know how to edit and upload photos.
 
6/10 Not really a fan of some Australian cars.

peugeot-405-19.jpg

Since I was ignored...
 
5/10 don't know anything about that car

18nd0g9l6prwtjpg.jpg
 
Please edit your posts instead of double posting.
Posted 2 seconds after him. Since I was typing, I could not tell if someone else was posting.
 
5.5/10 - I like it but it's pretty ugly.

2001 BMW Z8
BMW-Z8-1.jpg

bmw-z8-185.jpg
 
8/10. Unlike most people on here, I can respect a luxury car from a Korean marquee. Plus, Korean depreciation makes an used example quite appealing.

2nd_Nissan_Xterra_.jpg
 
Back