Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,435 views
10/10 - Love this car. A lot.

1986 Fiat Panda 4x4
16214313104_f7cbd4cebf_b.jpg

16835597831_b080954af7_b.jpg
 
4.5/10 - Boring.

2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SuperVeloce
Lamborghini-Aventador-LP750-4-SV-12.jpg

av-lp750-4_sv_ov1_1920x1080.jpg
 
I think that SV logo should be bigger. Also a yellow colour is better. And rims are a bit too much. Nevertheless, amazing machine 9/10

lamborghini-murcielago-roadster.jpg
 
8/10, but not one of the better Lamborghinis.

Saleen S7 (3).jpg
 
6/10 nice but there's other cars from that era I'd rather have.

Audi A5.jpg
 
It's a no brainer to give the Marauder a 10. It's cool and I like how on their website they use photos from that episode.

The second 2015 Lister Knobbly, which is the first customer Knobbly completed. (The first one, the black one, was a company kind of car).
Lister Knobbly No.2.jpg
 
8/10

Lamborghini LM002.jpg
 
7/10. I don't think I've seen a single Stanza on the roads here since I became aware of their existence. Not the best name for a car, but I have to admire the simplicity and shrunken-Maxima styling.

tonys-suburban001.jpg
 
7/10. I don't think I've seen a single Stanza on the roads here since I became aware of their existence. Not the best name for a car, but I have to admire the simplicity and shrunken-Maxima styling.

tonys-suburban001.jpg
8/10
I think the 1990's Chevrolet/GMC Subrbans are cool SUVs. The gas mileage may not be that good, but it the Suburban's nice bodystyle and grille make up for it. This package looks really neat.

1988 Nissan Maxima (US)
image.jpg
 
About the Maxima: You should probably say why you gave it a 3/10. Look at the other posts, they all explain why they gave the car they rated that rating.

Anyway, I give the Nova a 9/10. I like the body style and the wheels. Does this car have the 454 CI engine?

2015 Nissan Altima. Sorry for bad photo, only one I had.
image.jpg
 

Not rating this, but I couldn't help but notice that neighborhood looks exactly like some of the ones near my own.

6/10 for the Altima. They're not particularly interesting to drive, and I'd never spend money to buy one. Yet at the same time, I wouldn't be too bummed to get one for free. They're not interesting cars, but they're not bad.

63919_Side_Profile_Web.jpg
 
About the Maxima: You should probably say why you gave it a 3/10. Look at the other posts, they all explain why they gave the car they rated that rating.

Anyway, I give the Nova a 9/10. I like the body style and the wheels. Does this car have the 454 CI engine?

2015 Nissan Altima. Sorry for bad photo, only one I had.
View attachment 332071
Upon a quick revision, I'll give it a 5. You don't see them all over the place, but in the end, it's still just a regular, bland family hauler.

Altima gets a 4.

1865nslr51czsjpg.jpg


Edit: Tree'd, 5/10.
 
Upon a quick revision, I'll give it a 5. You don't see them all over the place, but in the end, it's still just a regular, bland family hauler.

Nope, highest the Nova SS had was a 396.

Altima gets a 4.

1865nslr51czsjpg.jpg


Edit: Tree'd, 5/10.
0/10 - Definitely not a Photoshop.

9/10 if it was the actual car.

2014 Ferrari 458 Speciale
2014-Ferrari-458-Speciale.jpg

2014-Ferrari-458-Speciale-Images.jpg
 
2/10. Pretty ugly, and it doesn't look very speciale compared to a 'regular' 458.

AIyrz.jpg
 
5/10.
1975 Chevrolet Suburban SS 454 (My favorite Suburban, as well as my favorite station wagon).
6841808560_0c31cc120e_b.jpg
 
2/10. Pretty ugly, and it doesn't look very speciale compared to a 'regular' 458.

AIyrz.jpg
5.5/10 - Decent.

EDIT: 6.5/10 Suburban

2013 Wiesmann GT MF4-CS
19e11f0b1ce1862e5e0ae82c5dec5972.jpeg

wiesmann_gt_mf4-cs_22.jpg
 
9.5/10 for epic Wiesmann

TESLA-MODEL-S-P85D.jpg

I find this car overrated for some reason
 
9/10, those headlights and fender mirrors bring it up from 8.

57_Chevy_BelAir_2_Door_Hardtop.jpg
 
Back