Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,448 views
9/10 nicely maintained

Tela-TD1.jpg
 
8/10. I like it and Clarkson likes it.
iu.jpeg
 
Not sure what in the hell that thing is, but it's unbelievably ugly. 0/10.

0x600.jpg
 
Interior is epic! Very classy and recognisable 7.5/10

16862886362_d01d212ef9_c.jpg


Don't know the name of car so I randomly picked it from the Standards thread
 
Interior is epic! Very classy and recognisable 7.5/10

16862886362_d01d212ef9_c.jpg


Don't know the name of car so I randomly picked it from the Standards thread
Classic Fairlady.
10/10 for the Daimler.

Mini Clubman SRV4 Concept
Mini_Clubman_SRV4_Concept_1974.jpg
Tagging @Legro
 
Yes, the safety research prototype. It looks very weird for a Mini, not at all like the other Clubmans (the original). Notice the modern fuel cap, which was never offered on the production Mini.
Why did Mini make it? And I love the looks, and it still retains the standard Mini tailights, and the interior was awesome!
 
7.5/10 For the Mini.
----

Audi 5000CS Quattro
1986_5000CS_Quattro_For_Sale_Front_resize.jpg
 
I think that Golf II is one of most reliable cars ever but not a fan of design 7.5/10

lambo-se-1.jpg


This is VT SE
 
10/10

Growler-E-2011-Concept-1-720x540.jpg


I don't know why they name it after a women's you know what.
 
And who makes it, if you don't mine me asking?

Upon the request of an anonymous Swiss businessman designers Bo Zolland from the Swedish design studio Vizualtech and Robert Palm, an independent designer based in Switzerland have created the Growler E.
 
Upon the request of an anonymous Swiss businessman designers Bo Zolland from the Swedish design studio Vizualtech and Robert Palm, an independent designer based in Switzerland have created the Growler E.

Ok, that makes it more clear now.

Anways, it's a 6/10 for me, it just seems a bit too, I dunno, flash. There are better modern takes for an E-Type.

eagle-speedster-jaguar-e-type-header-2-photo-551087-s-original.jpg
 
Now that's what I call a elegant classic. Not my favourite era of cars, but I can't argue with such looks. 8/10.

MO13_r178_21.jpg
 
5/10 something odd about it.

ford%20focus%20sport%202010-Xmsf.jpg


I don't think ford made many focus convertibles.
 
Back