Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,502 views
8/10 looking at this and then at Avensis is like getting sick

Nissan_Primera_BTCC_1999.jpg
 
8/10. Excellent livery.

maxresdefault.jpg
 
7/10
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 10
9/10, can avoid Porsche's GT3 claims.


Renault Wind Gordini
1920px-Renault_Wind_Gordini_01.JPG

You get no points for guessing that it is an homage to the R8 Gordini.
 
9/10, can avoid Porsche's GT3 claims.


Renault Wind Gordini
1920px-Renault_Wind_Gordini_01.JPG

You get no points for guessing that it is an homage to the R8 Gordini.
8/10
VCTuner___Shelby_Mustang_GT500_by_VCTuner.jpg
 
Too overdone. 3/10.

1979_pontiac_trans_am-pic-51700.jpeg


Fun fact, there's one of these at a garage less than half a mile away from me. I would've taken pictures, but it's right in the middle of the property, and I don't want to look weird.
 
Too overdone. 3/10.

1979_pontiac_trans_am-pic-51700.jpeg


Fun fact, there's one of these at a garage less than half a mile away from me. I would've taken pictures, but it's right in the middle of the property, and I don't want to look weird.
10/10 for Trans Am
10/10 for paint scheme
10/10 for plate
Geuss my final score?
image.jpg
 
I would gladly give lots of money for this to take me from one side to another side of town 10/10

2-jpg.330495
 
I actually kinda like it. Not AMG quality but way better than Primera from 2003 8/10

image.axd
 
I always liked the Euro/Asian version of the sixth-gen Accord better than our version. 8/10 because I'm a sucker for hotted-up Hondas.

1992-1994_Cadillac_Seville.jpg
 
Ah, simple yet sporty, gotta love a Mugen-tuned car. 8.5/10

toyota_mark_x_g_sports_carbon_roof_concept_1.jpg


Aand tree'd again, better pay more attention, 6/10 for the Caddy, because colour is not the right one.
 
6/10.

ford-f-8-big-job-5.jpg
 
10/10. Classic American trucks are awesome.
1965-chevrolet-c10-truck-01.jpg
 
4/10 Ruined.

NISSAN_Cima_Grand_Touring_FY33.jpg


Yes, it's dirty. That's what happens when you actually drive a car. Get over it.
 
5/10; I just don't care for it.

----

Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero (S15)
nissan_silvia_s15_spec_r_aero_51dffc2d5416a.jpg
 
7/10; Hmmmm, not bad Volvo, not bad at all.

---
Nissan Silvia S14 (Kouki body)
l.jpg
 
Overrated body style.
Which is probably why I prefer it over the Zenki body you posted. I tend to like things that are overrated. :lol:
7.5/10 for the Zenki S14.

---
S13 Nissan Silvia
Nissan_13_silvia.jpg


Note: It's kinda annoying that people mod these all of the time, it's difficult finding decent pictures of stock ones.
 
Back