Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,473 views
7/10

1989-nissan-180sx-front-three-quarter.jpg
 
7.5/10
---

1993 Nissan Silvia S14 Zenki
nissansilviawhite.jpg
 
9/10 - I love the old AMGs.

2013 Ford Mustang V6 Convertible
16923903062_3eb3855401_b.jpg
 
3/10 A 2013 V6 Mustang Convertible. I've seen enough Automatic V6 Convertibles for life after just a 7 day vacation in the Florida Keys. Also there are too many of those "cool dudes" that think they're a pro street racer with a stock Auto V6 Mustang.

mt1JzKA.jpg
 
Last edited:
3/10 A 2013 V6 Mustang Convertible. I've seen enough Automatic V6 Convertibles for life after just a 7 day vacation in the Florida Keys. Also there are too many of those "cool dudes" that think they're a pro street racer with a stock Auto V6 Mustang.

mt1JzKA.jpg
8.5/10 I love the Z!
image.jpg
 
8/10

----

Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG (R231)
2012-mercedes-benz-sl-65-amg-r231.jpg
 
5.5/10 - Always liked that style Ram, but then again, it's just a Ram.

1965 AC-Shelby Cobra 289
shelby-american-289-fia-cobra-02-front-three-quarter.jpg.jpg

04-shelby-cobra-289-fia-qs.jpg
 
6/10

meanwhile on the other side ;)
2015-Toyota-TRD-Pro-Tundra-0.jpg


10/10 for the Shelby
6.5/10 - Nice truck, but it looks kind of ungainly.

1935 Packard 120 Series Sport Coupe
16923814891_203967c936_b.jpg
 
5/10 for the Volvo S60, it lost 2 points for the standard car quality.

3/10; I really don't like the Aztec, it's really one of the only things in the world that make me say "ew" and I hate the sound.

8/10 for the XKR-S Coupe; I love it when a manufacture makes an extreme version of a sports car. They just look so much meaner than the normal model.

6.5/10 for the Mercedes-Benz. I like how clean it is, but it still looks a bit plain.

---

2015 Shelby GT
d4zwqqk2hyamex3edely.jpg
 
5/10 for the Volvo S60, it lost 2 points for the standard car quality.

3/10; I really don't like the Aztec, it's really one of the only things in the world that make me say "ew" and I hate the sound.

8/10 for the XKR-S Coupe; I love it when a manufacture makes an extreme version of a sports car. They just look so much meaner than the normal model.

6/10 for the Mercedes-Benz.

---

2015 Shelby GT
d4zwqqk2hyamex3edely.jpg
8/10
image.jpg
 
guys order please 🤬 this thread is all over the place now!
 
Back