Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,494 views
Don't do that. You've been told before.

4/10

amg_w123_wagon.jpg
6/10
image.jpg
 
3/10 Maybe they should make it quintessentially German with right hand indicators satnav that only go's to Poland and this fan belt will last a Thousand years.

2013-volvo-s60-polestar-2_800x0w.jpg
 
8/10 That pic sucks for some reason

Oh yes the photoshop is unnecesary
01-volvo-s60-polestar-concept-la.jpg

Touring is way better looking
big_thumb_bc5d18159a45b5e40157cd9938d2a9bd.jpg

RATE THIS
 
7/10 actually an OK looking car

getpic.php
 
Ohh, 9/10. Would be ten if the paint were all green.

DSC090821.jpg
 
8/10 That pic sucks for some reason

Oh yes the photoshop is unnecesary
01-volvo-s60-polestar-concept-la.jpg

Touring is way better looking
big_thumb_bc5d18159a45b5e40157cd9938d2a9bd.jpg

RATE THIS

I know what you mean and I agree.
 
5/10, the XJ220's look is either a big hit or a giant miss, and for me it is the latter.


Fiat Grande Punto
1280px-Fiat_Grande_Punto_20090906_front.JPG

I ain't expecting 'Muricans to vote this higher than 5, i have reasons to think that.
 
1234567890/10 I already rated this at least 4 times and it will always be the same

alfa-romeo-01.jpg

Brera concept
 
Back