Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,085,399 views
3.2/10 Nissan 200SX/240SXs are alright, but I dislike modified vehicles. This one, however, is okay I guess.

McLaren F1 LM '95

mclaren_f1_lm_4da57025d33f5.jpg
 
1337/1337 who doesnt like the F1???

Datsun 510

sstp-1201-01%2B1970-datsun-510%2Bcover.jpg
 
6/10. Awesome car, but loses 3 points for the type of rich snob that buys an M6.

--

Zastava_Yugo_311_1116cc.jpg
 
5/10
upload_2014-3-1_15-25-56.jpeg

Fiat Multipla 600.
 
10/10

--

1974_00017_01.jpg
 
6/2

1923 school bus
20130812_110933_Richtone(HDR).jpg
 
10/10

--

1988-1989_Ford_Festiva_--_02-22-2010.jpg
 
8.5/10

Good engine, the ride rough though.

JOHNS86250R009.jpg
 
1/10 - I don't really care for..those things.

2013 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse Legend Jean-Pierre Wimille Special Edition (:lol:)
Bugatti-Veyron-Jean-Pierre-Wimille.jpg
 
8/10 for the super ultra mega Bugatti Veyron.
--------------------------------------------

1991-ford-mustang-2-dr-lx-5.0-hatchback-pic-46575.jpeg
 
Don't know anything about bikes but it looks cool. 7/10

 
12/10. Love this things. What was for the Ducati is the same for the Porsche

Honda CB450 Lucky 13 Cafe Racer

CB450-Lucky-13.jpg
 
1/10 - Bike.

2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Yellow Jacket
2012-Dodge-Challenger-SRT8-392-Yellow-Jacket-front.jpg
 
Bike/10

2011 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Carbon Edition Concept
2012-Chevy-Camaro-ZL1-Carbon-Concept-05-800.jpg
 
7.7/10; it's a bit better than the normal ZL1 and I sort of already liked that.
--------------------------

Audi_Quattro_vl_black.jpg
 
8/10, Quattros are cool.

1974 Kawasaki H1 2 Stroke Triple

1974-Kawasaki-500cc-H1-RW.jpg
 
Back