Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,082,755 views
7/10

1980_Renault_Alpine_A310_For_Sale_Side_resize.jpg
 
What is that? Yummy! 8/10 for the styling alone.

EDIT: TREE'd


9/10 - Because Alpine.

And as a thank you to Slash, here's something he may like: A 12.9l Cobra:

12.9-Litre-Weineck-Cobra-V8-6.jpg

It's a late 70s Chevrolet Monza Spyder.

77_Monza_Spyder.jpg

Untitled-1-2.jpg
100_4331.JPG



8/10 for the Cobra. Not big on the hood but awesome car.

4/10 for the Nissan. Too boxy. Too many holes.


gtoNCdf.JPG
 
It's a late 70s Chevrolet Monza Spyder.

77_Monza_Spyder.jpg

Untitled-1-2.jpg
100_4331.JPG



8/10 for the Cobra. Not big on the hood but awesome car.

It's a shame that the car has a better looking rear than the front, but still interesting. By the way, the hood on the Cobra makes sense once you consider this is beneath it:

2006-weineck-cobra-780cui-limited-edition-engine-800x1280.jpg
 
*facepalm*

It's not even a Ford motor....
 
7.5/10 for the GTO.

--

Fiero88.JPG
 
9/10. I only like the 60's Mustangs, and a race variant gives it +1.
20131220_121447.jpg
 
Nope/10 - It even looks dumb.

Jaguar C-X75 '11/'13

Damn I wish it made it into production. I personally like the '11 version more, it looks more clean-and-classy, like a Jaguar should.

2011 Concept:
Jaguar-C-X75_Concept_2010_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg


THEM DOORS :drool:
Jaguar-C-X75_Concept_2010_800x600_wallpaper_0f.jpg


2013 Concept:
Jaguar-C-X75_Concept_2013_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Jaguar-C-X75_Concept_2013_800x600_wallpaper_22.jpg
 
8/10 stock, 2/10 with those ugly ass flares.

IMG_1810.JPG
 
5/10 I couldn't care less.

--

Horse-Buggy.jpg
 
5/10 Wheels look great, color is stupid.

BUTCH.jpg
 
3/10; oddly enough a Mini that I don't like (if that even is a Mini).
-------------------------

1991-acura-nsx-53_600x0w.jpg
 
Back