Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,083,069 views
8/10

QFuedm7.jpg
 
5/10 - 5 points lost for its price tag. That aside, my god what a phenomenal machine.

Honda Civic Type R Concept '14
Honda-Civic_Type_R_Concept_2014_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Honda-Civic_Type_R_Concept_2014_800x600_wallpaper_03.jpg
 
9897645984548653/10

Do I need to explain myself?

_____________________

Suzuki Swift Sport:
Suzuki%20Swift%20Sport.jpg
 
5/10 It looks like Porsche tried to make a competitor to the Mondial...

--

270288_12433940_1959_Edsel_Ranger.jpg
 
2/10, The cabin is too high in proportion to the body, and what's with the toilet seat grille? I can't tell if that's an Edsel, it looks like one.
I gave it two points for the pretty color, blue and white really work well together.

Wolseley 1500 '59

modelpicture.php
 
5/10 Looks good but is way too small for me. The mirrors on the hood loses points as well, along with what I can presume is a gutless engine.

9fcc6461cb90322f5d52cf023b706ddf.jpg
 
5.5/10 it's the definition of average, but gave .5 for the v6.

20130812_110334_Richtone(HDR).jpg
 
6/10, not exactly my style, but still pretty good looking.

Hummer H3
 
VROOMVROOM/10 - who the hell takes their Hummer to the Nurburgring? :lol: An idea awesome in its ridiculousness :lol:

Spyder B6 Venator Spyder Concept '13
Spyker-B6_Venator_Spyder_Concept_2013_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Spyker-B6_Venator_Spyder_Concept_2013_800x600_wallpaper_04.jpg
 
I want to like it because it's a Lotus, even more because it's an Elan, but I just can't. FWD and terrible body lines, like someone sat on a pig and squished it. I'll give it a 5/10.

Dodge_Polara_Brazil.jpg
 
Works for me.
 
5/10 It's a decent little truck. Bit of a rough ride...the Sonoma is better in that regard for some reason. Fun for hot rodding.



gtho_w.jpg
 
8/10; complete awesomeness.
-----------------------

Pagani Zonda C12-S Monza
monza.jpg
 
Image is busted but since it's the only Italian car maker I actually like, I'm giving it 8/10

'68_Triumph_GT6_(Auto_classique_Pointe-Claire_'11).JPG
 
7.5/10; neat sedan
---------------

1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302 (w/ a Coyote V8); "Ultimate Boss".
1558389_10152257290436001_1200712536_n.jpg
 
7.5/10; neat sedan
---------------

1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302 (w/ a Coyote V8); "Ultimate Boss".
1558389_10152257290436001_1200712536_n.jpg

:drool:

8/10 for the new boss. I prefer the 2012 model actually, and it will NEVER beat the original.

1967 Galaxie
image.jpg
 
That original was ruined :/

That said, if they restored it and the engine wasnt in the car when they got it, I guess its ok but I still would have put some kind of Clevor engine in it.
 
That original was ruined :/

That said, if they restored it and the engine wasnt in the car when they got it, I guess its ok but I still would have put some kind of Clevor engine in it.
What's wrong with the Coyote?
 
Nothing, it just takes away from what was already a rare car and drivetrain. The Boss 302 engine is not your regular Fox Body 302.
 
Nothing, it just takes away from what was already a rare car and drivetrain. The Boss 302 engine is not your regular Fox Body 302.
Yet you'd drop a 302 in an Alpine A110... :lol:
 
Back