Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,082,724 views
Yet you'd drop a 302 in an Alpine A110... :lol:
There is a fine line between a normal run-of-the-mill Windsor engine and the Boss motor. Even seeing a Boss motor makes my hair stand up.
 
9.2/10 for xXKingJoshXx's VW Bus, who doesn't love the bus? :) Quirky, jolly, and can bring you and 8 of your friends and luggage anywhere! As long as there aren't any hills…

Triumph Gloria '33

640px-Triumph.Gloria.jpg
 
Nothing, it just takes away from what was already a rare car and drivetrain. The Boss 302 engine is not your regular Fox Body 302.
TBH, I don't see the problem, especially since Custom878 just pointed out it's not a real Boss 302.

5/10 for the Triumph for a neutral rating.
I don't care for that many cars around the time period.

Neckarsulm-AudiForum-Audi-R10-TDI.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nothing, it just takes away from what was already a rare car and drivetrain. The Boss 302 engine is not your regular Fox Body 302.

That Mustang actually wasn't an original Boss, so they didn't mess with a rare car. I read the story about it in the Hot Rod magazine. ;)
 
If its not a real boss its cool :)
 
If its not a real boss its cool :)

Even of it was, I'd still love it. :D Besides, I've seen a guy modify an original 1970 Boss 429 that he was selling on Ebay. It seemed to retain its original powertrain, but he put a custom paint job on it, custom wheels, and probably other mods. Even though he messed with a really rare car, I thought it was really cool. :D
 
TBH, I don't see the problem, especially since Custom878 just pointed out it's not a real Boss 302.

5/10 for the Triumph for a neutral rating.
I don't care for that many cars around the time period.

Neckarsulm-AudiForum-Audi-R10-TDI.jpg

100/10 - One of the cars I've loved the most in my short life even though I'm no longer a VAG fan. I'm obsessed with the R10!

2014-alfa-romeo-4c_100440544_l.jpg
 
Infinity to the power of 4C/10 - you knew it was coming. Hands down my #1 favorite post-2000 car.

Sticking to small sports cars, here. Have this Lotus Exige S Roadster '13.
Lotus-Exige_S_Roadster_2013_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Lotus-Exige_S_Roadster_2013_800x600_wallpaper_16.jpg

It kinda looks like a shrunk Noble M600 from this angle :dopey:
 
8/10, Slightly better than it's 2004 version.

1985 Ford RS200 Rally Car
18w1fht2prvf8jpg.jpg
 
11/10

2009 Gemballa Porsche Avalanche GTR 650 EVO-R
629335.jpg
 
Factually, that VW drag racer would actually get a 11/10.

--

The Golf gets a 6.5/10. It would be an 8/10, but the stupid bending chassis or whatever it is brings it down.

--

2004-hpa-motorsports-stage-ii-twin-turbo-r32-photo-275896-s-429x262.jpg
 
9/10. I drove it on GT5 not even looking at it and it was great.
2014-03-19 12.19.35.jpg
 
2/10. It looks like he tried to give a "peeling effect" to the paint on the tailgate.

--

Destino-3.jpg
 
8/10- Throwing out the plug-in hybrid drivetrain for an LS9 was a good choice.

Saab 9-3 Turbo X
Saab-Turbo_X_2008_800x600_wallpaper_04.jpg
 
I'll give it a 7/10, mostly because I don't know much about the car.

27c7943c-58f2-4221-ab6f-ca79788a1e1b.jpg

Radical SR3 RS
 
7.5/10 Those bars look sweat around the cockpit.

67GTO.jpg
 
Last edited:
10/10

--

1966_dodge_charger-pic-61301.jpeg
 
It was how you spelled it and worded it. I know what a cockpit is.
 
8.5/10; it lost 1.5 points for being a convertible.
---------------------

p1090644.jpg
 
:grumpy:
5/10
lost 5 points for being a coupe :)
1971-plymouth-hemi-cuda-convertible--image-barrett-jackson_100404846_l.jpg
 
:grumpy:
5/10
lost 5 points for being a coupe :)
*sigh*
Please don't tell me that you just took 5 points off just because I said that I don't like the Daytona as a convertible and the MR2 is better off as a coupe. :P

That Cuda gets a 7/10 from me.
--------------------------------
Large%20Image%20(optional).jpg
 
Yeah I did :), I'm not a big fan of the MR2 too.
 
Back