Raudi's Race Replica Designs

• Thread starter Raudi
  • 63 comments
FORZA 3 RESTORATIONS

[Available in Storefront - Search keyword "Raudi"]

FIA GT1 | #23 JRM RACING GT-R
6245211277_1523d2c283_z.jpg

ALMS GT3 | ORBIT RACING PATRON GT3 (RUF RT12 S)
6239457683_d842faa965_z.jpg

BELCAR | AMR BRUSSELS GULF DBRS9
6245211091_7c9b9f74ca_z.jpg

AUTO SELECT | YELLOW SHARK BNR34
6242475202_55108cffbb_z.jpg

24hr NURBURGRING | GAZOO RACING LFA
6237708154_f737c50061_z.jpg

UAE GT | TAM - HOUSE of PORTIER Z06
6249747062_617efd64f0_z.jpg

ALMS | FALKEN TIRE PORSCHE (RUF RGT-8)
6249746532_80c6e0fcd6_z.jpg

REDLINE TIME ATTACK | TOUGE FACTORY - STANCE EVO
6235835066_93a8890bf3_z.jpg

REV SPEED TIME ATTACK | M/SPEED
6249746906_b792a97817_z.jpg

SUPER GT | SARD SC430
6245732546_b554a72df2_z.jpg

24hr NURBURGRING | GAZOO RACING LFA
6235835288_9190738e94_z.jpg

How much are you selling these for Raudi?

I currently have 12 Designs in my main Storefront for FREE and 18 Designs in my 2nd GT storefront for 10K each.

Search Designs using manual keyword = Raudi and it will bring up all of them 👍

These are amazing, that time attack Evo is absolutely stunning! I'll be downloading them later in the week 👍

Thanks for the compliments!

Here's one for the LCE owners - RUF Rt12 R

6257857551_9f8209ce81_z.jpg

I kept the stock hood stripes since they matched the color scheme and as a bonus - the sides of the rear wing are paintable!

Looking good.

I am trying to get someone to make the CLK DL2 Touring car. There are a couple designs in the SF but they are not close at all. I could make it myself but I am backlogged on other designs.

I put a lot of effort into making all of my vinyls super accurate in FM3 and it paid off as FM4 would have shown any flaws.

All of the Designs I posted so far were were "Restored" from Forza 3 vinyl import with various tweaks to make them better. (I have about 50 Unique Race Designs from FM3 that I have been uploading to my Storefronts over the last two weeks)

Here's my first all new Designs for FM4

6270302550_377d875a81_z.jpg

6270707227_3ed45f6a0e_z.jpg

6273050571_01f50fd5ab_z.jpg

I put a lot of effort into making all of my vinyls super accurate in FM3 and it paid off as FM4 would have shown any flaws.

All of the Designs I posted so far were were "Restored" from Forza 3 vinyl import with various tweaks to make them better. (I have about 50 Unique Race Designs from FM3 that I have been uploading to my Storefronts over the last two weeks)

Here's my first all new Designs for FM4

Ahh, yeah that's where my main issue is, I'm (re)making all my logos again (mainly because I didn't do that many in fm3 anyway) and it's taking me forever just because of how long it takes to make a logo :(

Oh and that Z4 is really nice :)

I go the GT3 Z4 design and the Time Attack R34. Can't wait for you to import the shark one. I hope you'll do some white and black design for sharks since they were my favorite.

Continue the good job Raudi 👍

Wow, haven't downloaded any of your designs yet, looking into your thread for the first time, but I'm going to download some of those!

Really digging the ALMS GT3 | ORBIT RACING PATRON GT3 (RUF RT12 S) and the RedBull Z4. Keep up the good work!

Great stuff! 👍 The Red Bull designs are superb!

Just want to ask a question: how did you get the Superdry logo? I've seen them floating around on the storefront on designs, but have yet to have found a logo in the vinyl groups section...:confused:

Still, keep up the good work! :)

Thanks for all of the compliments!

For each new car design, the first thing I do is identify every logo on the car and then find images of them on the web to use as reference.

If you have watched eek's video tutorial for making logo's - his technique is similar to mine where I lay out all of the vertical lines for text first by copying and pasting them so that they are all the same size and height.

For the Superdry logo I was able to use the Forza font, but I did make all of the Kanji above it accurate. all of the other logo's for the Z4 except Whatever entertainment are custom text.

new WIP

FIA GT1 | BELGIAN RACING FORD GT
6280107403_fea023bbfb_z.jpg

If I ever get a Xbox and Forza 4 Im sure most of my credits will go into your storefront.

Great work ;)

I like that Ford gt very much but I like the Marc VDS Racing Ford GT better (same livery and sponsers but different colors - Silver - yellow and dark red /bordeux)

Hey Raudi! Can you try and paint the Aston Martin #009 into the Team Modena Racing Team? I would pay for the design! Please let me know :)

Here's a picture of the car:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ab/Modena_Aston_Martin_59.jpg

One of my team mates in Gearbox Tuning made the Team Modena Aston - look for it in his Storefront (GT = jamesways)

If I ever get a Xbox and Forza 4 Im sure most of my credits will go into your storefront.

Great work ;)

I like that Ford gt very much but I like the Marc VDS Racing Ford GT better (same livery and sponsers but different colors - Silver - yellow and dark red /bordeux)

No worries as every design in my primary GT Storefront is FREE :cheers:

I will have ALL of the decals to make the Silver MarcVDS Ford GT as well as the Silver Z4

MarcVDS Z4 GT3 ***WIP***
6277811831_d32885d997_z.jpg

dude that Marc VDS Z4 LOOKS SO ****ING AWESOME! I FREAKING WANT IT! :embarrassed: thanks for the reply about the team modena Raudi you're awesome!

One of my team mates in Gearbox Tuning made the Team Modena Aston - look for it in his Storefront (GT = jamesways)

No worries as every design in my primary GT Storefront is FREE :cheers:

I will have ALL of the decals to make the Silver MarcVDS Ford GT as well as the Silver Z4

MarcVDS Z4 GT3 ***WIP***
6277811831_d32885d997_z.jpg

Damn I like that one even better... and from the results in the blanpain series it performs better too.

Every time I check this post I wish I had bought a Xbox instead :ouch:

Why do you make them free??? its got to have a lot of work put into it... at least a symbolic price, Im sure most people wouldnt mind it (I know I wouldnt)

Why do you make them free??? its got to have a lot of work put into it... at least a symbolic price, Im sure most people wouldnt mind it (I know I wouldnt)

I do charge 10K for any designs in my other GT Storefronts to be good on just enough credits to buys cars in game. That allows me to keep my Designs FREE on my primary GT, so that more people will be interested in checking them out!

Appreciate the compliments!!!

I rated all your designs Raudi. Thanks a lot mate.
Shame I can't add painted wheels to locked designs. I would have thought T10 might have allowed it this time. As long as the main design remains lockedit shouldn't be a prob.

Fancied some green wheels on the RUF.

Back