RaY29rus Photomode Gallery | Toscana

• Thread starter RaY29rus
  • 674 comments
And it's a great start, as expected, glad to be able to watch some new things from you Ray, your editing style is very inspiring 👍

As I've always observed, you're a genius when it comes to that orange sunlight in your shots Ray!
Love those sls shots and the first Vision GT: Class A shot! 👍

Awesome start Ray! Love the variety of cars in this update.

I quite like the composition & location in the 1st AMG VGT shot. I Also like the 3rd AMG shot; it looks so menacing from that angle.👍 But the shot I love the most would have to be the one with the KTM X-Bow. That sense of speed as well as those light rays, look absolutely stunning!:drool:

START
Finnaly, I bought Gran Turismo 6. Short review: this is awesome!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Really amazing start bro!!! Amg Vision shots are gorgeous!!!!! I like so much the first shot of MiTo, the first of Vit RS, and the first of SLS GT3! Ktm also is awesome!! nice, see more!

Really nice car selection, efficient start as expected, the Xbow shot is brilliantly inspired, the minimalist yellow Clio pic looks so fine, and the yellow Lancer autumnal rendering is perfect, others are nice, bravo Ray, glad you bought the game 👍

So many awesome shots in this update Ray!:drool: Now where do I start? I'll start at the very top.

The first AMG VGT shot has great composition & lighting and that backdrop is stunning. As for the second VGT shot, I like the lit up areas of the image. The mountain range looks beautiful with that slightly blue tint.

Now onto the second Lunar shot. I love the composition and concept behind this. It's a really great shot.

My next favourite part of this set would have to be the last Stratos shot. I like how the sign in the foreground is in focus, while the car in the background isn't. The lighting also adds to the beauty of this shot.

As for the One-77, the first two shots are my favourite from this update. The first shot looks so realistic with all those reflections and the second shot has a beautiful warm light. Love the angles too.:drool:👍

Last edited:
How'd I miss coming in here? :odd:

So much to comment on (as mentioned above) so I'll mimic R!CE and start at the beginning.

The El Camino shot is great and looks great in that blue and the background adds a cinematic touch to it all, very refreshing. The second MiTo shot makes it look incredibly menacing and would probably have been my favorite of that set if it weren't for the third AMG VGT shot - that thing really does look like it eats babies. :lol:

The M4 set is great as well but the fifth shot of the Stratos takes it for me; very interesting shot, something I'm going to kick myself for not having thought to try that myself.

I'm particularly fond of your editing style as well, it seems rather calm but colorful and crisp enough that the point gets across. 👍

Wow, that's a massive update full of great things 👍
Love the rendering of the scenery in the AMG VGT shots, good composition and chocie of angles 👍
The M4 is original in blue, and pretty. Fun moon set, the pictures taken in this place are often very original :)
Very nice Goodwood sets, love the light in these shots, and the warm ton,ing used for some of these pics is just beautiful 👍

Super start to your gallery Ray, as usual i'm liking a lot of shots. Your use of warm light is always very well done. And there is so many nice compositions and beautiful toning. 👍

My favs are the second VGT shot from the first post, Clio shot (looks quite real), second VGT shot from the second post, the Goodwood Stratos shot with the 100m sign and the second One-77 shot. 👍

Wow, you're active like hell Rodion, I really love the last lunar exploration, the last Stratos, the second One-77, the first Audi S1 and both Z8 pictures, all made with high quality editing process and compositions, innovative camera angles, yes these are my real favs :cheers:

Such quantity and quality i'ts hard to describe...

But that Stradale shot really pops up! Perfect shot!

Great stuff once again. Nice realistic light and tones in the Mt Panorama shots. And the two Z8 shots are beautiful. 👍

I also quite like the last NSX shot, nice soft sky and interesting framing. 👍

Another great update mate 👍 love the soft warm toning of the Evo set 👍
The second shot of the Z8 has a great composition with a beautiful view on the panorama. And I love the work on the night sky in the second shot with the NSX 👍
Bravo !

Very good stuff once more. Love the static shots : the third remind me your awesome final GT5 set with the 330P4 👍
the first three are just beautiful and the last (in the static ones) are very realistic.
the light of Matterhorn gives the shots an original rendering especially visible in the second and third one, and that not bad at all 👍 Shots 4 and last are superb.

Wow, you're awesome! This set is so sexy it needs to be rated +18. Like Jérémy said, the static shots are sublime and the Matterhorn ones, realistic as hell. My faves are #4 and #9.

Great set once again! Your use of warm sun flares is spot on and very well done. I love the Matterhorn shots, great toning and realistic feel. Nice angles and composition too. 👍 Quality.

Some of the photo travel ones are quite good too, shame the texture quality of the backgrounds is so poor it doesn't help. But shot wise very nice. 👍

Love the warm light in the 3rd GTO shot. It's magnificent!:eek:

I absolutely love the light rays in the 2nd & 3rd Matterhorn pics. It makes the shots seem even more beautiful!:drool:👍

Back