RaY29rus Photomode Gallery | Toscana

• Thread starter RaY29rus
  • 674 comments
Interesting Holden shots. They're as simple as simple can be, which is nice. Though the first FXX shot is the best for me in this latest set. Though the snow shots blow the others out of the water, just brilliant editing.

Happy new year!

Now, you did it again! An awesome showcase of these beautiful Ferraris.

Love the soft tones and mood in the first part. 2nd part is even better with high quality details, toning, lightning, everything.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Your gallery is freaking awesome! The Audi S1, the latest 250 SWB ones....even the early ones of the Honda Jazz/Fit RS simply rocked!

Dont even get me started on the VGT Merc....holy :drool::drool:

Brilliant editing once again Ray!:drool: I love the atmosphere in your 250GT shots. Nice variety of angles too.👍

I also think your FXX edit with the glowing brake disc looks awesome!:eek:

Last edited:
THe only issue with any of the Matterhorn shots is in this shot. And it's due to a little issue I've had with shooting at Matterhorn too, which is random holes in the ground (off the track and in the mountain side). I don't know why the issue is occuring, but it's sort of irritating. So there's only issue with any of your work, and it's not even a fault of your own. :D

And the R33 set... Oh wow, the R33 set. The epic stars in this shot, and the epic lighting in these two shots. They look damn awesome! And I can't even put my minor dislike for Skylines in the way, it's just too good. 👍

Before I got GT6, I haven't been around the photomode forum for so long. The problem with that is new guys emerging without me knowing who they are at the moment. And let me say that you're one of those guys who turned out to be amazing with an excellent gallery and it's a shame that I didn't notice it until now. I will try to give feedback in the next sets. As for now I'm just going to admire the current sets.

Impressive work once more with your last sets Ray :cheers:
Very impressive edit work on the "happy new year" snow set 👍
I totally agree with George about the first FXX shot, great sense of motion and very good edit work again !
The Ferrari 250GT set is just awesome full of beautiful pics (including the part with the 458 Italia) :drool:
And your last work on the vertical format is superb.
Bravo !

Gees Ray, I can't keep up with your updates. Seems like you've gone into NB's productivity level lately. ;)

And there's lots of great shots too. The Ferraris, beautiful I quite a lot of those both with the old mixed with new.

The portrait set is great also. It's nice to this format being used to such extent I like it. 👍

And the light and toning on the R33 set is super nice, I love it. Some have quite a realistic feel. Top marks mate. :) 👍

Great update as usual, impressive work on the Ferrari duo shots, the lighting on the Evo pics, the Jag portraits are beautiful and all of the R33 ones are also pretty nice. ;)👍

Wow this is high productivity, the R33 part is wonderful, great to see your licence plates adding, this is what I call the realistic enhancement, the XKR-S pics are brilliantly done, I love this car 👍 The 458 aerial bridge pics are also smartly composed, bravo Rodion :)

Wow, heaps of new pics :P
Some really nice shots in here - I love Matterhorn all dark and moody like that, it's different to the sort of Matterhorn usually seen in most photos! The 250 looks right at home on that mountain pass too, nice job. The French Racing Blue Jaguar is really nice as well - I do love that colour! And the R33 shots are also really cool, are those last ones at SSRX? Great work.

Wow, I'll become a mynah bird and say Wow ! Impressive ! Awesome page !!! :)

The Gt-R duel and its extreme speed motion effect is shaking my mouse 👍

A good looking Aventador with custom rims, didn't thought it would be possible. I can see some kind of nordlys in the last nascar picture :) The first skyline duo at SSRX is brilliant, as always your editing and composition work is a pleasure to watch :cheers:

Geez, I just...but
tumblr_mlenb8dsQD1qhqs8so1_250.gif

I don't know how you do it. So many great shots, never the same. Each one better than the next. Inspirational my friend.

Really like the clean bright look if the GTR's shot. Quite vivid and gives of a fast feel. 👍

Also the skylines set is another standout, very nice shots mate. And as always great editing. 👍

Ouch ! I totally love the Aventador shots, especially the last one which is just so beautiful, bu the three are very well composed ! 👍 Bravo :cheers:
I like a lot also the GTRs shot and its excellent sense of speed and choice of angle.
Very good dramatic feels in the nascar set but there are a lot of artifacts in the sky, except on the first two. The first one is the best imo.
The skyline pics are all splendid, just love the light and the mood of these shots !
Bravo Rodion :cheers:

So many great shots I didn't comment! There are to many to comment each one, but your editing style is very unique Rodion. 👍

My favs:
2nd and 6th from the ferraris.
Both Jag shots.
1, 2, 3 and 8 from GT-R R33 set.
1, 2 and 9 from this last set.

Great work overall! :cheers:

The reflection on the 3rd shot of the FT-1 set is a bit off. From that angle you should see the up half part of the car and not the wheels ;)👍

Back